Chapter 24: 24 hour supermarket

The movie finished after another few minutes. Sana was holding back the tears for the finale, for her, truly a tearjerker as her mother after all. The two Alphas looked at each other without crossing their eyes knowing that the two Omegas were very sensitive. Tzuyu thought it was a great opportunity to be by Sana's side while her heart opened to a sadly romantic scenario of that film, but as mentioned before, even though she and Sana's father had confronted each other, the man had not left the place for the Alpha. She didn't feel oddly betrayed for that, she honestly thought she would give way to him after the infamous conscientious smile, now knowing of the Alpha's intention, but as she had initially thought, the man was a hard one to understand. So as soon as the film ended, Sana's mother, after wiping away her tears from the emotion of the film, said it was time to go to sleep regardless of the time that in any case it was still feasible to stay awake a little longer, but seeing Sana staggering and yawning, she understood that it was time to go. She hadn't had much of a chance with Sana tonight, she'd been very busy confronting Sana's father and being good Alpha to her in front of her parents. She wished she could have stayed longer but she didn't want to disturb. After several words between her and Sana's mother, she got up, said goodbye to everyone, and went away. She called the driver, telling him she would have to wait at the supermarket near the school. She wanted to waste some time, she wanted to reflect on what had happened and regret a little more that she hadn't had the chance to be alone with Sana. She walked to the entrance through the sliding doors of the supermarket. Automatically they opened and she went as if it were nothing. There was no one at that hour, the only people around the supermarket were the shop assistants still a bit sleepwalking. She carefully looked around her getting strange looks from the employees who wondered why such a student at this hour she was here in a supermarket alone. The smell of coffee expanded in the air making the employees understand her true rank and true species, for them there was nothing strange now that they understood the identity of the mighty Alpha. She crossed the aisles to the snack aisle, she gave a small laugh when she saw the same snacks Sana was devouring on the couch. She took some, quickly. Just the thought of Sana drove her crazy, not to mention the smell of her so sweet and good of her. "Do you prefer snacks?" asked the saleswoman next to her as she carefully put away some snacks from the same aisle. "Hmm.." the Alpha murmured making the saleswoman laugh who was waiting for some more answers. She bent a little almost as if she wanted to show off her prosperity that she had specially shown by removing the top two buttons of her uniform. "Why all alone at this hour?" she asked again placing a hand on her hip. Tzuyu didn't even see her, on the contrary he observed a pack of crisps that Sana's mother had brought to her cute Omega: he still remembered her expression of happiness while her mother opened it for her. "I like being alone" Tzuyu answered simply putting the snack back in the cart. She wondered how Sana would react when she brought her these snacks, but as yet she didn't even know if she had the courage to do so. "Are you lonely? You know people like that I find them really interesting..." the salesgirl said again giving a coquettish smile to Tzuyu who looked at her for a minimum second with a slightly disgusted air, "Hmmm... The man who is in that aisle is very lonely" commented Tzuyu pointing to a man in his fifties with a casual dress and some black and some white hair. The saleswoman pulled her body back, taking steps backwards to make up the distance between her and Tzuyu who had now started walking to go to the next aisle. "She's really witty," the salesgirl replied with a nervous chuckle, "Hmm...If I make them laugh.." Tzuyu whispered knowing her intent was to push the woman away. The salesgirl had almost given up, but not before unleashing her best weapon in love. "It's funny that you're a beautiful Alpha but without an Omega at this hour..." the woman said placing her hand on her hip with a more seductive air while with another she made her shirt rise and fall almost as if she wanted to get some air together with the dress but the only one that was getting air was her abdomen which was mostly visible. But Tzuyu didn't look at her, she was too focused on the next snack aisle: she wanted to buy Sana her favorite snack even though she knew she would never accept it because it was mainly covered in spicy, and as far as she understood from the Minatozaki's conversations at the table, Sana didn't like very spicy dishes. But she wanted to take it anyway, resulting in even more anger at the woman who tried to show off her abdomen and her buxoms that were nothing compared to Sana's. She had to admit that having an Omega so close she was giving her a nervous breakdown, she wanted to throw her out of here and be alone at peace thinking about her Sana and her snacks she would get him. "You're really tough, huh?" the salesgirl asked once more, rhythmically tapping her foot on the tiled floor of the aisle. She raised her eyebrows mischievously "You're there too aren't you?" she asked insistently but she got nothing but a disapproving look. Unfortunately the woman wasn't looking where she was stepping and foolishly stumbled over one of her small carts, which held hands through the plastic grip, alarming her Alpha instincts which immediately grabbed her hand quickly. The saleswoman sighed for the Alpha's help but her heart exploded for the wonderful scene that was now created between them. She felt her heart tremble. She grabbed the Alpha's shoulder and brought her body close to Tzuyu's in a quick move causing her to be disconcerted. She didn't even have time to exhale some of the coffee aroma when she immediately let go of her hand making her stagger but without dropping her. "How about being nicer, huh?" she asked annoyed, "Don't touch me..." "Why? Do you already have an Omega?" he asked interrupting Tzuyu's words, "No, but I want one and I'm trying in every way to conquer it. I'm sorry but I belong to the heart of another Omega" he said seriously dodging the saleswoman and throwing the snack into the trolley she was holding, going away like the wind while the saleswoman remained dumbfounded.

With a bag of snacks in her left hand, she walked up the driveway, after saying goodbye to the half-drowsy driver who had tried to keep her eyes open as she drove. It was evening and the maids too were by now in their respective bedrooms of their houses, certainly. He wondered if Sana was still up watching tonight's movie again. She was definitely hooked on that film, and Alpha didn't understand the real reason. She set the snacks down on the kitchen island and then grabbed the remote from the sofa and sat there curiously. She searched the internet for the film and paid for one of those certainly reliable sites, and she began to watch it. She was curious, she wanted to get the true meaning of this story and why Sana's heart beat so much for the ending of this movie. After he finished it back, she looked around her as if to see if anyone had seen her watching a movie like that, then she closed the television and sniffed at her. It was a romantic movie and even though she would have seen it a million times she couldn't understand the reason for those tears from Sana.