Chapter 1: Speaking of news...

The news had been circulating for days, Jihyo had never been good at keeping secrets like the Omegas were good at hypothesizing about the school's newcomer and getting strange mental ideas about the magnificent newcomer, while the others thought his rank and inferiority now that he would enter the Institute. It is the main rule of the arrivals, regardless of who you are Omega Beta or Alpha, you are and remain inferior until someone with a higher rank or position than you can defeat. It is not only humiliation for Alphas to enter a school and be more inferior than an Omega, but it is also a new taste of teasing from Alphas with high positions, even Betas and the bravest Omegas protected by mighty Alphas. It had happened once before with an Alpha that had an impact on his rank as soon as he entered the Institute, he was shy and introverted, a perfect hold for the stronger Alphas. She changed schools in less than two weeks, going back to her old school again throwing a lie about her new back to her old school. This was talked about in the cafeteria, especially if the student council president, Jihyo the beta girl, announced the news to her entire group of Omega friends. A rather tall but at the same time short girl had a mischievous smile on her lips showing her white buck teeth as her hands rested on her chin, her dark black hair set off her slightly white face and her eyes stood out by pulling her ends strongly accentuating those lively and sharp eyes of rather Asian element. She moved frantically most of the time, causing her black school skirt to rise, but she only had to stare more than curiously at her friend and Jihyo, who exaltedly gave all the details of what she knew . Her voice came out automatically at the mere word of news, her eyes narrowed with her happiness as her flustered hands continued to brush her short black hair. Next to her was a short girl with ebony black hair too which was decorated with a red headband which together with her milky white skin gave the impression of having a Snow White in front of her. Her slightly rubbery smile disappeared at the voice of the girl in front of her who made fun of her height with a sarcastic joke. The girl in question was her own age and went to the same class as her, they had been friends for a long time and were sometimes mistaken as sisters. Unfortunately her hair was blond, light blond indeed. And her skin was less clear than hers, the rest of her eyelashes were as long and thick as her eyes big and tender. While the fourth girl was close to the black-haired and pale girl, with a dark brown color surrounding not only her hair but also her wide and loving eyes. Her plump cheeks similar to those of a sweet squirrel, were impossible to believe because of her physique so dry and slender together with her buxom shapes. An Omega like that was impossible not to want, but she the latter seemed uninterested in her love life. While the blonde haired one she already had a love in her heart coming right her way. An Alpha with short black hair approached the girl squeezing her shoulders nicely while a kiss landed on her cheek. The blonde haired girl smiled happily as the girl she had teased before her made a disgusted face and rolled her eyes at the mere thought of having her friend happy with her after what a nasty comment about her. Other girls approached the table, one of them with thin dark blond hair and short reaching close to the neck they moved rhythmically to the huge leap he had made by hitting the head of the buck toothed girl, causing her to rage and moan in pain for a while, the other girl behind her with a rather neat black fringe scrutinized the face of the pale young girl who still stared bewildered at her friend in her love scenes with her Alpha. "Have you heard the news?" the blond-haired Alpha spoke suddenly as she continued to annoy the capricious Omega. "You have the student council president here," said the black-haired, pale-faced girl as she continued to stare at the two mistresses, "Thanks for your useless information, Dahyun... Do you know when he'll come?" the Alpha asked raising his eyebrow expectantly as the girl only shrugged in denial "I don't know, Jeongyeon. Today I got a document that went to inform a newcomer to school, I don't even know if it's Omega or Alpha, he could also be a Beta for that matter" he said muttering the last words to himself. "Mina has heard that she will arrive tomorrow morning to find out in class he will be placed" said the Alpha von the bangs approaching the pale girl, Dahyun, who was trying to detach those eyes towards the two lovers. "I understand Momo. I told this news, Nayeon also reported that the professors didn't even know about this news" suddenly replied Jihyo, the student council president, "It's true the professor glared at me as soon as I announced the news to him , he thought it was a lie," she said angrily pulling the Alpha's hand off her head. "You look popular already," the brown-haired girl murmured as she looked around the cafeteria with a dull face and so much disappointed that people were talking about what she didn't know. Today she had heard several Omega girls, in her dormitory, who already wanted to find a joke to play on the proveno arrived and others instead preferred to have an Omega to mistreat and beat. And now that she thought about it she had never had these ideas and she had never had the chance to do it, tiny as she was she couldn't even punch a pillow, she admired Nayeon that she was so strong to punch the Alpha in her same shoulders, punching him hard on the arm without causing him even a bit of pain but a bit of victory for having silenced her with both hands and words. He wondered why a newcomer had to find himself here, in this private school full of arrogant snobs who preferred gold as a dessert to a pastry. "Sana, do you hear me?" the blond haired Omega girl asked "Oh, yeah. What's up Chaeyoung?" she asked returning to real life and letting go of the desire to live with the thought of her for a while. "Tomorrow we have a free hour after school, how about going shopping?" Nayeon asked this time giving an amused smile to her friend who now fed up and angry was unhappy that she couldn't tell. "That's fine with me..." Sana answered pulling her nose with a confused sigh. Here she finds herself once again thinking and puffing, while her friends spoke to the other Alphas lightly almost as if they were at ease. She never was. She was afraid of what would happen if one of them ignited immediately and their wildness exploded. She had had this kind of experience before, she hated being with them for a long time, she was scared, she wanted to feel safe for once in a while with an Alpha.