Chapter 40: The power of a Chou

The two women, proud and happy, stood beside the Alpha as if he were the most powerful person in the universe. They had walked for a while until they came to a small, not too crowded supermarket. As far as Tzuyu had understood from the two women's conversations, this supermarket belonged to a friend of the old lady, as well as Sana's grandmother. It was quite strange: it had a huge sign saying 'Supermarket and Love'. After all, the external part was well cared for, it looked like one of those nice and interesting supermarkets that you used to visit to waste some time. It was red and had white stripes on the edges at the end, the doors were sliding and transparent with an iron bell attached to the wall which made a slight warning noise when the doors were opened. Inside everything was different: the walls were all tinged with the classic white color and covered with shelves upon black and brown shelves on which the categories according to food were divided. As soon as the two entered, Sana's grandmother gave an amused smile and then greeted the sales assistant who was right in front of her eyes next to the always transparent and sliding secondary door for the exits. "Good morning sir Minatozaki" said the young saleswoman with a smile on her lips and a light and quick wave of her hand while passing a bag of salad with the other. "How kind that girl is. Whenever I come here she always gives me such a loving greeting," the old lady said aloud as she grabbed Tzuyu's arm again to pull her a little closer to her. Tzuyu said nothing and she carried the trolley with her other hand already feeling the heaviness as Sana's mother passed into an aisle. They made several laps between the aisles and only managed to fill half of the cart, "Do you like Tzuyu onions?" Sana's grandmother asked squeezing the Alpha's arm speaking, obviously in Japanese, with a sweet and gentle air "I'll eat them" Tzuyu answered helping the lady to take a package. As the old lady understood, Tzuyu made a scene of her in front of people. Seeing a foreigner with a beautiful body and a wonderful beauty, she left even the least interested in love life dumbfounded. The cold and serious looks of her shot everywhere almost as if she wanted to pierce not only the eyes but also the hearts of the people. Her majestic slender body and wondrous unearthly height as well as fantastic both expressive and physical beauty of hers made a feast for her eyes. Some stopped, slowly spying on the divine figure between the two elderly women, wondering why those women of that sum of age had such a girl near them. "Mrs. Minatozaki, it's been a long time since you've been to Japan" said a young saleswoman with a cardboard box full of bagged vegetables, "Hinata, darling, do you still remember dear Minatozaki?" she asked with a smile the woman getting a quick nod from the kind saleswoman, "Who would forget a woman like that?" the salesgirl jokingly said as she placed one of the bags on the top shelf of the fridge; Tzuyu stared at the two not understanding at all why the two ladies were so popular in this supermarket. "Who's the girl there?" she asked giving a small glance at Tzuyu, "Interested, Hinata?" Sana's grandmother playfully asked as she squeezed Tzuyu's arm once more, "Oh, never ma'am. I'm already engaged... She looks like a foreigner, I heard from a group of saleswomen that she is really attractive to look at, and I can say that it's true enough," the saleswoman said again. "Thank you," Tzuyu replied, always in her cold and decisive tone, surprising the saleswoman by hearing her so familiar but now frightening language, "Aren't you a foreigner?" she asked sheepishly realizing she had said things she shouldn't say in front of the very girl she was talking about. "She Obviously she is, but she is very versatile in languages..." Sana's mother said stroking the saleswoman's shoulder making her move a little at the sudden declaration. The girl gave a small smile and then ran off with the whole cardboard box full. "How cute are these salesgirls" said Sana's grandmother giving a fleeting wink to Mrs. Minatozaki who immediately understood what she meant. Tzuyu sighed again remembering how the other nights she had dedicated herself to choosing Sana's favorite snacks in the aisles at midnight. "Tzuyu do you already have someone you like?" Sana's grandmother asked with a small smile but from Mrs. Minatozaki she got a deadly look like a little expression to stop what she was saying, "I love Sana, Mrs. Minatozaki" the Alpha said unscrupulously putting what Sana's mother passed him. The old woman's eyes widened as neither of them said anything as if it had happened a thousand times before. "Do not say anything!" said the old woman shaking the lady's shoulder. She shrugged and then smiled "I've known it for a long time, you don't need to tell me" the woman said smiling this time at the Alpha. Tzuyu felt strange hearing the two women talk about her and Sana. She looked around and then saw the cart confusing the two women who had stopped in their conversation, "Much to go yet...? It's late, I don't want to keep Sana waiting too long" the Alpha said all of a sudden making the two women smile lovingly. She smirked at the old woman and then stood keeping her arm fixed on the thoughtful Alpha's.