36- Are we still friends?

The ceremony was tomorrow. I had messaged Charles multiple times but he didn't reply. So mature of him. I was now back in LA, where the ceremony was being held. I caught Taylor up on everything, I think by now she's just as sick as me of the constant bickering.

Much to my dismay, she's demanded that I still come to the ceremony. Whilst coming up with the stupid suggestion that maybe I shouldn't rule out Hector romantically, since me and Charles aren't exclusive. She also painfully reminded that he had already gotten himself a date in the first place.
Honestly I do not care about Hector, not like that, past me may have been persuaded by Taylor's words but now I simply can't see myself with anyone but stupid fucking Charles Leclerc.

Maybe going with Hector tomorrow night isn't the best way to show that but Hector is still a good friend of mine and I had promised him that I would go as his 'date'. I never break my word so I can't just bail on him and if Charles can't understand that then he needs to just grow the fuck up.

Charles's POV

The ceremony was in 7 hours. I'm yet to find myself a date. Yes I lied to Camila about already having one but it was only out of spite. I mean I was about to ask her to be it before I found she was already someone else's. Should probably just get MUG tattooed on my forehead by now.

My PR manager told me she would find me someone, most likely i'll end up dragging around some blonde bimbo on my arm for the whole night.

I had really tried to reply to Camila's messages but everything I started to write just seemed so stupid.

I find it so hard to trust. I'm so scared of getting hurt again that I push people away before they get the chance. The last time I was in love, it didn't end well, so I had sort of sweared off girls for a while, well that was until Camila appeared. And now i'm terrified of her doing the same, how can I know this Hector guy is just a friend? I know they've got a history, when his name was mentioned in that taxi, I thought I was gonna be sick. It was like  everything I had done that day was just being thrown back in my face. I feel like we've already hurt each other too much and now we're just stuck on how to move on from here.

Camila's POV

Taylor had joined me getting ready at my apartment. Champagne was bubbling, Beyonce was blasting, makeup and hair products were all over the place. I simply just love the feeling of getting ready. Sometimes I enjoy it more than the actual going out part.

Taylor had picked out my dress the other day when we were shopping. The second she picked it up my mouth dropped. The most stunning, slightly mesh, sparkling yellow dress hung before me. Yes actually getting it on me posed a real challenge but once it was, it clung to my body, accentuating my curves, the yellow highlighting my tanned skin. This was some Disney princess shit. My long curls brushed over my shoulders whilst I kept my makeup a simple glam.

 My long curls brushed over my shoulders whilst I kept my makeup a simple glam

A/N- the dress of my literal dreams😍😍😍😍😍

Taylor looked absolutely stunning in an elegant, long black silk dress. Hector and Trent arrived at my door a bit before we were meant to leave. Both were dressed in all black expect Hector wore a yellow tie which no doubt was thanks to Taylor telling him that was the colour I was wearing. To be fair, we could have all had careers as models looking at us now.