1- Style

Stepping off the plane, the hot air instantly hits me and I can't help but smile of the feeling of home. Finally back in the warm sun after weeks of shitty rainy weather in London.

I quickly make my way through the airport, going down the escalator as I head towards the exit. Reaching the bottom I notice a man, holding up a sign for Cami, dressed in all back his hood up over his cap and sunglasses concealing his face.

He slightly pulls down his glasses meeting his eyes with mine and I immediately recognise those brown eyes. I run up to him in excitement as he pulls me into a big bear hug slightly lifting me up making me squeal.

"Put me down you idiot!" I laugh as my feet retouch the ground

"Aw i've missed you too" he sarcastically replies.

"You know i've missed you" I grin slightly punching his arm, "I didn't know you were coming to pick me up"

"Well I know how much you love surprises" He jokes knowing my hatred for them.

"I Couldn't wait till tonight for our dinner to see you and as a bonus I  thought i'd save you the money on a taxi" he shrugs

"Ah how generous of you"

"And you know I wanted to show off my new baby"  he continues as he picks up my suitcase and leads us to the car park

"Of course, there is always something more to it" I say laughing lightly shoving him as he puts his hands up in defence.

"Check it out" he proudly grins showing off his Ferrari 812 Competizione.

My jaw drops at the gorgeous car parked before me but I quickly conceal my face not wanting to boost his ego even more.

"Not too bad" I shrug whilst circling it my hand lightly tracing its details.

"Hey no touching" he lightly slaps my hand away, I roll my eye at his over protectiveness.

"I'm gonna miss the golf, she held some good memories"

"She will be missed"

"Rip"

"Shall I tell you what would make me feel better Carlos"

"I already know what you're thinking and i'm telling you now no"

"Oh come on let me drive mr 812"

"In your dreams"

"But i'm so sad, please"

"Stop pouting at me, no"

"Carlos"

"Cami"

"When did you become so boring"

"Ouch, now that really hurt" he says sarcastically grasping his heart

"Oh fuck off"

I sigh in defeat climbing into the passenger seat as he gets behind the wheel a smug grin on his face.

"Atleast let me choose the music" I turn to him pressing my hands together.

He sighs but presses the bluetooth button connecting my phone and a huge grin starts to spread across my face as Taylor Swift starts blasting out of the speakers. He groans turning to give me a look before starting to drive off.
"what?" I innocently smile.

30mins later and he's singing along with me to love story with his head moving to the beat and me laughing at his stupid dance moves. Knew he was always a swiftie at heart.

"We're here" he stops the car cutting off the music

"Hey!" I pout

"Sorry" he raised his hands, " Taylor will have to wait till next time"

"Fine" I sigh. "Thanks for the lift, i'll see you tonight" I say whilst giving him a side hug before climbing out the car.

Carlos rolls down the window as I start to head towards my door,

"8pm, i'll pick you up, do not be late." he shouts giving me a stern look 

"I make no promises" I shout back.

I most definitely will be late.

—————

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. Oh god. I must've crashed as soon as I got in, I check the clock beside me and see that it's already gone 7pm. Shit.

"You idiot" I whisper to myself whilst slapping my forehead. I reach for my phone answering the call not even bothering to check who it is.

"You're home and you don't even bother to tell me!?"
I quickly jolt the phone away from my ear, my half asleep head not prepared for the screech coming out of it.

"Hi mamá" I sigh into the phone.

"Don't sound too enthusiastic to be home"

"I'm sorry, i'm just tired from my flight" I rub my temples, trying to come up with a plan to get ready for dinner in time while she continues to blab into the phone.

"Cariñosa?"

"Huh?" I respond after being zoned out for the past 5 minutes. I hear her sigh into the phone.

"Doesn't matter, you're coming over tommorow for lunch when you aren't acting like such a zombie. Get some rest, love you speak to you tomorrow" 

"Okay mama, love you too, buena noche" I smile lightly ending the call. She can always tell my mood and knows when i'm distracted.

I quickly get into the shower, then after I throw on a black blouse and a white mini skirt with some knee high boots. Letting my natural curls down and only wearing a light bit of makeup. Once again I hear my phone ringing and pick it up.

"I have been waiting for 30 minutes, get out now."

"Yes sir"
I end the call before he can respond.

As i'm locking my door I turn around to see him shaking his head at me,
"If you don't get in this car in two seconds i'm gone"

"Tranquilo" I flash him a smile whilst he just shoots me a dirty look as I slide into the passenger seat.

"Don't look too happy to see me"

"I would have been happier seeing you half an hour ago like we agreed" he huffs

"I made no promises, you should know anyway by now that i'm never on time"

He sighs, "I know, I don't why I expected anything different from you"

"Because you're a fool, now let's go Carly I'm a hungry girl"

"'My name is Carlos"

"Okay Carly"