31- For the first time

I have to go to the next race, no matter how much I never want to see Charles again, I need to show my support for Carlos.

I had forced Allen to come with me, well I say forced but he loves f1 just as much me, it's just normally his schedule is too busy for him to come to any of the races but he had to come to this one.

I'm currently sat in the car trying to not be violently sick knowing i'm about to see him again.

"You okay sweetheart?" Allen asks me nudging my arm.

"Yeah fine, just pre race nerves." I say putting on my fakest smile.

I had decided to give practice and qualifying a miss, probably for the best. Fortunately, Carlos had managed to get p2, Max just a fraction of a second ahead of him so that he got pole, Ricciardo in p3 and well Charles still seems to be off his game after his mysterious crash resulting him getting p5, Ocon in front of him.

I scan my badge through the gates before making my way into the paddock. I keep my head up, confidently walking through the place to cover up the fact that all I want to do right now is crawl into a hole and cry instead of having to face him.

At least I look good, wearing a red ferrari jumper paired with a mini denim skirt showing off my long tanned legs. I could practically feel everyone eyes on me as I walked through, the sound of camera snapping with each step as I linked my arm with Allen who looked down at me proudly.

I felt unstoppable, that was until my eyes fell onto a pair of sharp green eyes. My step faltered, my arm tightening round Allen's as I meet his gaze. His race suit half way down tied around his waist, his hair overgrown, his stubble unshaven. You could tell he wasn't properly looking after himself, probably stress from the race, but he managed to still look so gorgeous.

He looked stressed, running a hand through his hair, but when he sees me, his eyes soften, a smile almost flickering onto his lips. That all stops though as his eyes turn to a glare, his almost smile to a scowl, his mood instantaneously ruined as he stares me down. I'd say one of my best qualities of mine is the effect I have on this man.
I made the impossible possible as his scowl deepened.

I scoff rolling my eyes at him before walking off in the opposite direction. Luckily, Allen had missed the whole interaction, too busy with the chaos that surrounded him to notice.

"Er Camila, are you not walking in the opposite direction to Ferrari?" Allen asks me his face full of confusion. He looks so adorable, dressed in head to toe with Ferrari gear. I do feel slightly bad but it's not like we won't eventually get there, just not right now. Not whilst Charles is stood there, looking like he wants to strangle me to death. What ever did posses me to sleep with him that night, I seriously do not know.

"Yeah I know, just thought we could get some lunch first?" I tell him, softly smiling. This man is always hungry so its unlikely he'll resist.

"Good idea, now that you mention it I am hungry." He grins patting my arm.

"See, whatever would you do without me old man." I tease him laughing.

"That I hope I never find out." He smiles at me as we enter the cafeteria.

As we do, I notice Kika who also sees me as she practically charges at me, knocking the wind right out of me as she crashes into my arms.

"Camila we have so much to talk about." Kika nearly shrieks, her face panicked as she pulls back from our embrace.

Allen looks between us both, his face full of bewilderment at what he just witnessed.

"I didn't know you were into the older men now." Kika whispers, a large smirk on her face as she wiggles her brows. I immediately burst into hysterical laughter, nearly collapsing on the floor at the thought of it.