19- Tears dry on their own

Charles lost the game. In fact he was unable to keep his hands off me, discreetly, of course. The majority of drivers had left by the middle of the night, only Lando and Daniel remained and they were in the own little world.

The dance floor was truly his breaking point, grabbing my ass at any chance he could get. I mean I didn't help his case, grinding my ass against him as we danced. Replaying the scenes in my head, maybe we weren't so discreet, I don't know what i'm doing. I can't do this to Carlos, dating Charles would just be messy. God I don't even know if Charles even likes me like that, he's probably just playing some game, i'm sure he just loves the chase. But he couldn't stop thinking about our kiss just as much as me, maybe he wants more than sex? Fuck i'm overthinking, hangxiety is no joke.
I need some paracetamol.

My flight back to LA is not for another 6 hours and I had promised Lando that I would have lunch with him before I leave so I get myself ready and swiftly leave the hotel and make my way to the restaurant.

"Hey Camila! Not gone for the slag look today?" Lando laughs as he pulls back from our embrace, resulting my elbow sharply poking into his stomach.

I swear if someone mentions that dress again, can a girl not wear what she wants?

"You're not that special pal" I mumble.

However looking around the very posh restaurant i'm debating that my outfit choice of joggers and a crop top wasn't the best. Classy girl I am.

We sit down and order some food before getting deep into conversation.

"Okay we need to talk about last night"

Well that just confirmed we weren't discreet, at all.

"Erm what do you mean"

"I'm not dumb, I may have been very drunk last night but not drunk enough to not notice the fuck eyes you and Charles were giving each other"

I almost choke on my food.

"Lando!"

"And don't even get me started on the way you two were dancing on each other, get a fucking room-"

I slam my hand over his mouth before he can utter a word more, earning a few looks from people eating.

"Please god do not ever repeat those words to another breathing person again."

I slowly release my hand, giving him a stern look.

"Camila I don't understand though, I thought you hated the guy and if Carlos ever finds out-" Lando exclaims flailing his hands in the air.

"I know! I fucking know. I don't know what i'm doing either, okay?" I blurt out cutting him off once again.

"Okay, I just don't want you to get hurt either, Charles hasn't got the best reputation, and didn't he have a girlfriend like two days ago?"

"I wouldn't call her much of a girlfriend" I mutter causing a small laugh from Lando.

"Wow and you're jealous too, you really like him hm?" He smirks.

"No! I haven't forgotten about how much of a dick he was to me, he's just a bit of fun" I say lying in defence. I mean I suppose all of his dickhead actions had maybe drifted to the back of my mind when he had kissed me. But I mean can you blame me? How am I suppose to think about anything else but his perfect lips.

"You can't have fun with Charles Camila, you may just be fucking around with him but it would really hurt Carlos."

"I know" I groan face planting my face into my hands.