18- Lost in the fire

"Am I interrupting something?"

I immediately recognise the voice and snap my head to face a scowling Charles.

"Well yes actually you are" I snap letting the alcohol do the talking for me.

"Why the fuck are you speaking to him?"

Before I can reply Lucas cuts in before me, "If you've got a problem man, we can sort this out outside" He says standing up so that he's now face to face with Charles.

Now Charles isn't a small guy but Lucas manages to still tower over him and is twice his size. So I think it's fair to say that this isn't gonna end well for Charles.

"Sorry tough guy" Charles snickers lightly pushing Lucas's chest.

"The fuck is your problem?" Lucas growls.

"You"

"Camila let's go, now." And with that Charles grabs my arm, flinging me off the chair and hurriedly pulling me round a corner of the club before Lucas can say a word more.

"Hey! What the fuck is your problem?"
I shout at him yanking my arm out of his grip.

"What is my problem? Why the fuck are you speaking to him?!"

"Erm because I can?"

"Camila, he fucks every famous girl that comes in to this place and uses them for clout. "

"I never said I was gonna fuck him" I say defensively.

I mean I was only debating on the idea of it.

"Really? Well the way you were looking at him sure told me something else."

"What are you jealous Leclerc?" I smirk folding my arms.

"Don't be ridiculous" He scoffs.
"I'm just looking out for you"

I now scoff, "I can look after myself, thanks."

"Well clearly not, you're already pissed out of your mind, you could hardly stop swaying swaying on that chair."

"I'm fine! Basically sober actually" I say slightly slurring.

"Uhuh" He says a small smile creeping on his face.

"Ah there's that smile" I giggle, lightly poking his cheek.

He grabs my hand, a light pink appearing on his cheeks.

"Aw did I just make you blush!" I squeal.

"No. We're going outside you need to actually sober up." He pulls my hand leading me out a back door where no one else is.

"Well this is private" I giggle leaning back so that I can feel the cold hard bricks of the club wall press against my back.

"You want some water crazy?"

"Hey i'm not crazy, that is the second time tonight!"

"What?!" He looks at me confused.

"Nothing" I mumble looking down.

"You okay?" He says lightly, lifting my chin up with his hand.

"Never been better"

"Hm okay, why even are you so drunk already?" He sighs, dropping his hand.

My face slightly drops at the loss of his touch but I don't let him see.

"I don't know, felt like it."

"Well it was stupid and you know we should probably talk."

"Why?" I question, meeting his eyes as I play dumb.