9- Maroon

I've finally managed to land in LA, after sleeping the whole time on the plane.
Taylor demanded she picked me up from the airport, not allowing me to get a taxi no matter how many times I had said it was fine.

"Hey bitch"

"Hey ms Tay"

I run into her arms squealing as she spun me around. I've missed my girl.

"Soooo how was Madrid?"

"It was good well interesting" I say climbing into the car.

"Interesting?"

"I met Carlos's teammate, Charles"

"Damn you haven't slept with him already have you?"

"Taylor! No god no. I'm not a slut like you"

"Hey, i'm not a slut anymore!"

"Anymore?"

"Well, do you remember Trent"

"Trent, as in the footballer we were with the whole time we were in London, yeah I remember"

"Yeah well we're dating now" she says shyly.

"You're dating him?"

"Don't act so surprised! You knew we were hooking up"

"Yeah but I never knew it was anything serious"

"Well yeah it is. I really like him Camilla."

"Oh, i'm happy for you Tay. Truly I am." I smile.

I am honestly, but why the fuck is suddenly everyone around me in relationships!

"Thanks Cam" she says smiling. "I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit worried about telling you"

"What why?!"

"Because you know, it all started when we met him with who shall not be named"

"Taylor it's fine you can say Hector" I laugh, internally dying on the inside.

"Okay I just know it's a bit of a touchy subject."

"I'm over it."
I'm so not over it.

"Whatever you say girl"

"So it's been going on ever since London?"

"Yeah, i'm whipped babes."

I laugh but I can't help but think about what me and Hector could have been right now if I hadn't run away, like I do from all my problems.

"I liked Trent but I swear if he ever hurts you, he's getting added to my hit list, okay?"

"I wouldn't expect anything different" She says laughing

"That's my girl, you're still mine by the way, even though you're cheating on me now" I say rolling my eyes.

"You're still my number one, Trent's the other woman"

"Good, let's keep it that way."

"Always." she says winking, "Oh also Trent was asking if you wanted to come out tonight but I wasn't sure if you'd want to after your flight and everything."

"Oh, no i'll come, I have to meet your boyfriend!"

"But you've already met him before?"

"Yeah but not as your boyfriend, its completely different. I'll be judging his every move making sure he's good enough for my best friend."

"You really think i'd date a man if he didn't already worship the ground I walk on?"

"Just double checking, you're love blind"