25- Fallen Star

It's been a week since i've released the song, a week since he messaged me. The song has done extremely well, already in the top 10 of the charts. Allen has been praising me practically everyday. Hector even sent me a bouquet of flowers to congratulate me.

We had been hanging quite a bit throughout this week, just as friends of course, but since Taylor and Trent are still dating we've been doing a lot of things together as a 4. The paparazzi had unfortunately managed to snap a few pictures of us together, our efforts to be discreet clearly ruined. This has resulted in rumours of us dating once again. Oh well.

Charles hasn't texted me anything more, yes I have been checking everyday. Shut up.

I'm waiting for my taxi to come pick me up and take me to the hotel since i'm now in Brazil for the race.

A black car pulls up right in front of me and the driver swiftly rolls down their window.

"Taxi for one Camila Acosta" Carlos smirks popping his head out of the window.

"Carlos!" I cheer pulling him out of the car to give him a hug.

"Shouldn't you be at the track" I ask now panicking as I look at the time.

"Meh we've got an hour, had to see you first!" he grins as we climb into the car.

"Aw how sweet, putting your career on the line for me" I tease, poking his arm.

"Oh hush, this does mean however that we won't have time to go to the hotel first to drop off your stuff." He explains as we leave the airport car park.

"Oh that's fine, i'll just leave it your car we'll be staying in the same hotel anyway right?" I say, shrugging.

"Oh actually me and Isa have booked an airbnb as we're gonna stay here a bit longer since the next race isn't for a couple weeks but I think Charles will be staying in the same hotel so you can just put your stuff in his car" Carlos suggests.

"Oh okay" I utter.

Great, more time to spend with Charles.

We spend the rest of the car journey in a comfortable silence letting the radio play in the background.

"Oh my god, they're playing my song!" I squeal, turning up the radio louder as my song starts to play through the speakers .

Me and carlos sing along, him being very emotionally dramatic at the chorus making me burst out laughing.

"Seriously through, this song is some deep shit. Who's it about?" He asks turning to face me.

"That carlos, is none of your business" I grin at him.

"Ugh you're always so mysterious these days" Carlos says dramatically as he rolls his eyes.

We pull up into the car park and carlos hands me my paddock pass so that I can actually get into the place.

I take a moment to myself before getting out of the car, mentally preparing myself for seeing charles again. Just act normal Camila, I mutter to myself, as I open the car door.

We get to the ferrari garage, Leclerc no where to be seen, thank god. I go over to Isa who's sat in the corner reading, like it's just any other day and she's not caught up in the mania of the first practice about to start. Oh how I love my little book nerd.

"Whatcha reading" I ask taking a seat next to her.

"Camila! i'm so glad you here, please save me from my boredom" she begs, pulling me into a tight hug.

"You know Ferrari have just asked me about hiring me just to keep you entertained during the races" I joke as well pull back from our embrace.

"I would love that" she beams, smiling up at me.