10- Queen of disaster

"Camila you are one dumb ass hoe"

It's the next morning, i've been violently sick for the past hour whilst Taylor scolds me.

"Ms im over it then goes and fucking eats his face off"

"Someone literally took a video of it all!"

"You're gonna be on every trashy news article"

"I mean I don't feel any sympathy for you anymore, you are doing this to yourself"

I lift my head up from the toilet seat and turn to look at her, "Taylor I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck up and hold back my hair."

"I'm not finished" she sits down next to me grabbing my hair.

"Yes you are"

"I don't understand you Camila" she says lightly now calmed down.

"I know, neither" I groan into the toilet.

"You need to get yourself together, I mean just look at you!" she laughs.

I'm a hot mess, still in last nights outfit, my hair a tangled mess, one eyelash hanging off, my makeup all smeared. Who wouldn't want me?

"I think i've thrown up everything in me, I don't think it's possible for anything more to come out."

"Get your nasty ass in the shower" She lifts me up from the toilet floor.

"I promised i'd meet Trent so i've gotta go, clean up. I'll text u later to see if you're still alive."

I attempt a wave as she leaves, I jump in the shower letting the cool water run over my body as I deep what I actually did last night. I kissed him. I fucking kissed the boy that I'm meant to be forgetting about, the boy that I promised myself would stay in the past. I've fucked up massively.

I start panicking. What is wrong with me? What am I actually doing with my life. Why didn't I just get into that stupid taxi and go home. I mean someone took a video. A video. I'm gonna be sick again. I don't even wanna check my phone. What am I gonna do. This is not good. What is hector gonna think? Is he gonna wanna get back together? I've completely messed him about.

I get out the shower, staring at myself in the mirror for 30mins at the mess I am. Your really are a dumb ass hoe.

I make myself somewhat presentable and go to my phone which is absolutely being blown up with messages. Fantastic.

CHILLI 🌶️

CHILLI 🌶️
Camila Acosta you have got some explaining to do

CAMILA
I'm too hungover to deal with you

CHILLI 🌶️
You're not getting out of this, I'm picking you up tomorrow for lunch

CAMILA
Fine, but i'm picking the place
Read 12:05pm

I shut off my phone and throw it on to bed but then I hear it ping again. I ignore it but it pings again. Then again. And again.

WIFE💋

WIFE💋
I've been taken hostage

WIFE💋
By two footballers

WIFE💋
One you may or may not have kissed last night