Random | Pri is here!

🔺❤🔺

"If life gives you lemons," Bell casually said, a mischievous glint in his eyes can see, "why not squeeze them into your eyes and see if it helps you gain a whole new perspective?" With a deviant grin, Bell swiftly hurled a lemon at full speed, aiming directly for Pax's oblivious face.

In the background, Valt is covering Pri's eyes, she's still new to violence, ok?

🔺❤🔺

"Someone belittled me this morning," Pri said, her face filled with distress.

Aiga didn't like what he had just heard. "Swing a chair brutally at that person!" he suggested without a second thought. He believed he can handle the situation by himself, but it would be better if she could defend herself.

Pri looked at him incredulously. "But Aiga, I'm a girl!" she pointed out.

Aiga raised a confused eyebrow upon hearing that. "Well, why not swing a pink chair at them brutally instead? Would that be girly enough now?"

🔺❤🔺

"Hyuga, what's wrong?" Pri asked when he noticed the zoom zoom boy sulking in the corner against the wall.

Hyuga sighed and pouted sadly, "I tried to teach Harry how to speak, but all he learned was how to make noise in a British accent."

Pri's eyes fell on the brown hedgehog, also known as Harry, as the little fella continued to make clicking noises with a hint of grunting.

"Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!" ( Hiya! Fancy a cuppa? ), Harry blurted out, causing Pri to be utterly confused.

🔺❤🔺

"Someone told me I should serve men, too bad I don't how to cook men," Pri sassily said with an innocent smile. She's starting to learn how to be confident.

Hikaru looks impressed in the background

🔺❤🔺

Nika asked with a smile, "So, how was your experience with the SINnammon Squad?"

Pri smiled back and replied, "Hanging out with them has made me realize that I don't need a fairy godmother; I have a fairy squad that grants happiness in the form of chaos."

Nika chuckled fondly upon hearing Pri's response, as they start to enjoy their time together.

Pri has no regrets about joining the squad, it was her best decision ever!

🔺❤🔺