Random | Valt Slays

🔺❤🔺

"My mom said I can be whatever I want" Aiga happily said.

"No wonder you decided to become a problem" Valt savagely said, making Aiga choke in surprise.

🔺❤🔺

"Valt, you're my best friend so I will listen to you," Shu said while smiling

Valt raises an eyebrow, "Then I want you to have a good 8 hours of sleep, eat a complete meal, and don't overwork yourself"

Shu's smile dropped, "Anything but that—"

Valt starts walking away, "Then let's end this friendship."

That put terror on Shu's face, "WAIT—!!!"

🔺❤🔺

"Mommy Valt was right when he said our plan will fail", Drum mutter while searching his head.

Bell looked around the room, " Do you think he'll march in here to say 'I told you so' like others do?"

Drum shakes his head, I don't think so"

Valt popped out of nowhere, " Of course, I would never say that" he said then he turn around, which his shirt on his back saying 'I told you so'

🔺❤🔺

"What will you choose? Me or Beybread" Free asks his friend

"Beybread" Valt answered with no hesitation

Free maintain a poker face and didn't show he was hurt, "W-why?"

"Priorities first", Valt said and take a bite of the beybread.

🔺❤🔺

"Your face annoys me", a random hater said.

"If I had a face like yours, I would sue my parents", Valt smirked when the hater gets angrier.

🔺❤🔺