Random | What the fudge

🔺❤️🔺

Gwyn narrow his eyes in confusion, he doesn't understand how he's losing in the chess game despite being a smart person

Drum hide a mischievous smile, he's been eating his pieces when he's not looking.

🔺❤️🔺

Christmas is coming in fee days and Aiga is writing a letter about the present he desire.

Valt got curious and peek a little as he read what the letter contain.

Dear Satan, I want a new...

"Aiga, you wrote this wrong" Valt pointed out the supposed to be spelling mistakes to the maroon boy.

"No, I wrote it right" Aiga simply said that make Valt's smile fell off and look at him incredulously.

🔺❤️🔺

Lane's phone beep, he grab his phone to see he recieve a message from a annoying person.

Hyuga:
Good morning ✨

A rare joyous smile form on his lips, yellow eyes shine in happiness, his morning become more brighter, he quickly type something to reply to his beautiful message.

Lane:
Get lost

🔺❤️🔺

Hikaru is holding a kettle and a cup.

"Coffee or tea?" Hikaru ask the customer which is Lane.

"Tea" Lane simply said.

Hikaru let out snorting as he grin in victory, "Wrong! It's coffee" he said a he pour the coffee in the cup he's holding and put it in Lane's table.

Lane is look at him in different degrees of emotion, thinking what is wrong with him.

🔺❤️🔺

"You know, the world doesn't revolve around you—" Ranzo is about to say something when Bell cut him off by his action.

Bell took a globe to make it revolve around his head, he shot a triumph grin to Ranzo who is totally dumbfound.

🔺❤️🔺