Random | The problems

🔺❤🔺

"Back off. I'm armed!" Hikaru warns Lane as he shows an arm of a mannequin. That sight makes Lane flabbergasted.

🔺❤🔺

Shu is busy slicing some chili pepper in the kitchen for the pasta he will make until Lane enters the kitchen with his eyes close, little tears brimming out, and a discomfort expression.

The albino instantly acts and reaches Lane, he wipes his thumbs to his eyes, hoping it would remove the dust, but he created a mistake. He forgot he cut off some chili pepper earlier and that he has some left in his hands.

Lane's eyes start to burn, he covers his eyes in pain, and Shu just recognizes his mistake. Oops

🔺❤🔺

🔺❤🔺

Bell smiled at the accomplishment he did today, " I can now finally scratch that off on my bucket list"

Basara's eyes twitched dangerously, "Who would put getting arrested on their bucket list!?"

🔺❤🔺

Drum sat in the corner with a miserable expression.

Arman glances at him in worry, "What happened, Drum? Are you ok?"

The blond shook his head, "No, I got a mental torment from the Lexicon of Pain and Confusion"

Gwyn who is listening to his whine, rolled his eyes at his exaggeration, "Stop calling the math textbook like that"

🔺❤🔺

"AHHHHH!!!!" Toko screams frantically at the sight of fire all over the place.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Aiga laughs hysterically like a maniac

"This was a terrible idea!" Toko shouted to the maroon boy

Aiga retorts upon hearing that, "That was a fantastic idea! You just have a terrible way of appreciating efforts"

Toko has enough of this, "I'll call big brother"

That almost makes Aiga's heart skip a beat, his happiness slowly fades away as he looks over in fear at the sight of the aquamarine boy holding a phone with a rare sinister smirk.

"TOKO— STOP OMAYGOSH—! LET'S TALK ABOUT THI— AHH! HAVE MERCY—!!"

🔺❤🔺