Random | Ruckus

🔺❤️🔺

"I'm in Spain without the p" Basara sadly say while smiling.

Bell look at him in confusion "You're in spin" he ask the albino who has shadow on his face.

Ranzo disagree with him "No, he means he's insane" he corrected.

Bell shrug it off "Well, I can't spell"

Ilya who listening to their confusion, has the urge to slap her face.

🔺❤️🔺

Valt groan in irritation, "Where is Aiga and Hikaru? We've been for 1 hour."

Drum's eyes sparkle in excitement as he point something from afar, "Look! They stole some car!"

Valt look at the direction he's pointing and he gape in surprise.

It appears Aiga and Hikaru stole a police car and for some reason they know how to drive.

Well, let's hope they won't be crash.

🔺❤️🔺

"No Fighting! Violence never solve anything" Arman shout at his blond friend, who is trying to take a fight to Arthur.

"Stab his feet." Delta calmly said that make Arman choke in surprise, he didn't expect that coming.

🔺❤️🔺

"I thought you were my friend!" Bell whine at his blond drilled haired friend

"I am. But it is my duty, as a friend, to tell you that you suck at this" Ranzo savagely said, while pointing at the burnt pancakes in the messy kitchen.

🔺❤️🔺

"You're judging me" Lane said with an angry tick mark forming on his for head.

Hikaru roll his eyes, "It's what I do - it's a hobby of mine"

Hyuga just sigh in the corner, all he wish that they could get along.

🔺❤️🔺