Random | A is for Arson

🔺❤🔺

"F is for Fire~!" Aiga vocalize while a fire emerges from behind him.

"U is for Uranium BOMB!" Bell continues to sing while propelling bombs everywhere.

"S is for no Survivors!" Drum cheerfully chant while the whole place is in this

Hikaru is scheming to join as well before Valt prevented him, the wonder boy is on edge of having a heart attack.

🔺❤🔺

"Why is the kitchen on fire?" Valt, ask with dissatisfaction.

"Well I was frying a fish then I tell myself a joke.." Hyuga fidget his hands as he explained then trailed off.

"What is the connection of that in the fire?" Cue more confusion for the wonder boy.

"The fish laughed and in a panic, I accidentally put the kitchen on fire," Hyuga said with an intense face that leave Valt with an incredulous expression.

🔺❤🔺

A phone ring loudly which makes a certain blond groan in annoyance, he dislikes being disturbed in his sleep. A yawn escaped from his lips, as he lazily grab the phone.

"Hello?"

"What's the update there, Free?" Valt's voice through the phone.

The blond looked around to inspect the area, "The whole place is on fire"

"WHAT!?" The furious shout makes Free wince, as he distanced away the phone from his ear.

"Why you didn't stop them!?" Valt fiercely asks.

"First, I was sleeping. Secondly, you said I will only watch over them, not stopped whatever chaos they do." Free explains with his typical monotone voice.

The spin stealer blader could swear that he can hear a long-suffering cry from the other side of the phone, and he don't know why.

🔺❤🔺

"Why the room is hot?" Ichika asks in confusion.

"Sorry, I'm here," Fumiya said proudly.

"I set the room on fire" Drum bluntly said.

🔺❤🔺