Random | Headache Overlord

🔺❤🔺

Valt grabbed the lettuce and sniff it, which make his eyebrow furrow, "Why is the lettuce smell like soap...", then his eyes widen, and look over the culprit.

"Hyuga, did you wash the lettuce using soap?" Valt, ask with growing trepidation.

"I'm not supposed to?", Hyuga asks in confusion.

Valt massages his temples at the incoming headaches.

🔺❤🔺

Aiga walk-in the room with blood splattered on his shirt, he looks over to the bluenette who is giving him an anxious look, and he put up a smile to assure him.  "Don't worry, this blood isn't mine."

Valt glared fiercely at him, "As if that would assure me!?"

🔺❤🔺

"Whose funeral is that?" Rantaro asks Hikaru, who is oddly wearing a black shirt.

The blue porcupine looks around until his eyes land upon a certain pink-haired boy.

"Hmm... hasn't happened yet," Hikaru said critically, making Rantaro confuse. But Valt who is listening to them is sighing deeply. 

🔺❤🔺

From afar, a building is engulfed by a huge fire, and the culprit is the two gremlins who are grinning previously at their masterpiece.

"Prepare for trouble!" Drum chant first.

"Make it double!" Bell chant as well.

"To consume the world from ignition"

"To annoy all villains within our nation"

"To announce the evil of truth and love"

"To extend our chaos to the stars above"

"Drum"

"Bell"

"Sinnamon Squad, blast off at the speed of light"

"Surrender now or prepare to fight"

"Heck yeah, that's right!" Aiga shouted from the background, as he shed his tears in pride, which make both gremlins smile sheepishly.

Valt can't believe what he just witness.

🔺❤🔺