Random | Ratatata

🔺❤🔺

Lane:
You stole something from me

Lane:
It starts with the letter H

Hyuga:
*gasp*

Hyuga:
Your Heart!

Lane:
Ye—

Lane:
Wait— No!!

Lane:
YOU STOLE HARRY AGAIN!!!

Hyuga:
My bad hehe

Lane:
LISTEN HERE YOU LITTL—!

🔺❤🔺

"A hug without you is toxic," Drum said while grinning like a rascal.

Gwyn nodded, "Of course, Hg or also known as mercury is dangerous"

Drum stares in dumbfound expression, while Delta is secretly laughing from afar like always.

Ichika who is with the former BC Sol blader, currently doesn't know if she would be glad or concerned with his laugh.

🔺❤🔺

"Bell, why are you sitting in the refrigerator?" Hikaru raises a question at the odd(normal) action of his friend.

"The recipe book says 'chill in the fridge for 1 hour" The demon prince explains monotonously

Hikaru is sure that he's not supposed to deal with him, this is another person's job.

🔺❤🔺

"Here's your new launcher," Shu smiles at his aggressive student.

"Thanks, dad" Lane mumbled out loud without even realizing it, making the albino freeze on his spot.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Lane inquires when he finally glances at Shu's condition.

"You just called Shu's dad" Valt pointed out from the back, he decided to tag along in Raging Bulls for a while to run away from his stress.

"No, I just said thanks" Lane refutes it while disguising the truth that he's internally panicking.

"Do you see me as a father figure, Lane?" The crimson flame asks with an unreadable expression.

"No. If anything, I see you as a bother figure because you always bother me" Lane savagely denies it making Shu stunned in shock, while a certain bluenette is snickering in the background.

🔺❤🔺

"There's a " u" in the word stupid" Nika started while crossing her arm.

Aiga groaned, he doesn't want to hear that, especially coming from Nika

"Well, there's an "I" in stupid too" He absentmindedly shrieked making Nika smirk in victory.

The maroon boy realized his mistake.

"Wait—?!"

🔺❤🔺