Random | They're Getting Worse

🔺❤🔺

Lui spots Hikaru walking in the hallway while holding a knife.

The White Tyrant raises his eyebrow in intrigued manner, "Is that for Valhalla?" He asks and Hikaru nod casually

Lui sighed in disappointment  "I don't think so", he said and take away the knife that the kid holding before.

And for some unknown reason, a sharp metal spear appears magically on Lui's back and gives it to Hikaru. " This is much better"

From afar, Valt slaps his face in dismay.

🔺❤🔺

"Urgghh, so annoying" Bell whine in irritation. "The neighbor keeps complaining about their chicken being missing, it's not even delicious in the first place"

Basara freezes on his spot while gripping the spoon with chicken meat on it.

🔺❤🔺

Phi repeatedly keeps putting his hands on the price scanner with an arrogant smirk, "There is no price appearing to me because I'm priceless"

Aiga doesn't look impressed, he can't believe he got dragged into this absurdity "Or because you don't have any value"

🔺❤🔺

"Honcho? Can I go to the restroom" Hyuga plead

"It's 'may'" Rantaro corrected

Hyuga is confused upon hearing that, "But it's march"

Rantaro cries out internally.

🔺❤🔺

"I love sleepovers" Drum chirps cheerfully

The doctor is mildly stunned, " This isn't a sleepover, you're in the hospital because you swan dive in the tower since you want to compete with an apple on who's going to fall faster."

"I bet I won" The blond spoke up with proudness that make the doctor uneasy, "Well, next question, why I'm wearing a nightgown," he asked furthermore.

The doctor is beginning to crumble, "That's a hospital gown" he frowns at his answer

Drum smile wider, "Truth or dare"

The doctor was speechless for a while and eventually chose to surrender to his fate.

"Dare"

🔺❤🔺