HER : 11

emery

"where do your parents think you are right now?" he chuckled.

"with meave of course." i replied.

"do they not call meave's parents?" he frowned.

"they surprisingly don't, i just send my mom fake selfies of us thoughout the day and that does the trick." i shrugged.

"my little mastermind." he sleepily smiled.

we just woke up from a power nap. his parents aren't home, i'm scared to meet them, we left that for another day. i'd much rather me meeting them be chill and not be a whole thing, it'll help with my anxiety a lot.

"it's not that hard but it's kinda scary. mom thinks i'd never go behind her back ever but she doesn't realize her being so strict is what makes me act out. but actually i'm not bad at all." i said.

"you're a good girl." he said.

"tell my mother that." i chuckled.

"it's not like you're sneaking out in the middle of the night, looking like a stripper to go party. you're here, hanging out." he said.

"yeah."

"i knew a girl that had really strict parents and she was a perfect girl in front of them but a complete whore behind their back." he chuckled.

"that's not nice, you shouldn't talk about other girls like that." i commented.

"well it's true." he shrugged.

"doesn't validate you calling her a whore." i sat up.

"okay, why are you getting mad?" he laughed.

"cause it's not right." i got off the bed.

"well then i'm sorry, i'll work on my words." he sighed. "let me take you out to the arcade."

"i look like shit." i looked at myself in the mirror.

"don't say that, you're beautiful." he kissed my cheek. "come on, we're leaving in ten."

i put on my lip gloss, my socks and shoes, fixed my hair a little and we both headed out. "please look at road hudson." i told him when he looked at his phone instead.

"it's okay, i'm paying attention." he closed his phone. "you need to relax a little." he put his hand on my thigh. i don't like this... i peeled his hand a way and held it instead.

"there's a u turn here, i'd much rather you driving with two hands." i said, starting to get nervous. he isn't the best driver and i can't just be a passenger princess. i have to be the anxious passenger princess.

"are you taking your medication emery?" he sighed.

"what do you mean, am i taking my medication? yes i am, never miss a day. i'd much rather if we did not discuss this." i frowned at his upsetting question to say the least.

"i was just asking babe, you've been attacking me a lot more. your sweet and quiet being is wearing off i see." he brushed my chin.

"don't touch me, i don't want to break out." i turned my head to look at the window. he sighed and continued driving.

"we're here." he said and got out of the car, i opened the car door and got out, "don't slam the—." i slammed the door and walked into the arcade. "what part of your cycle are you in? i'm curious."

"pay for the card, don't say anything stupid cause i might explode." my nose flared and breathed heavily.

"oh we don't want that." he payed for the card. "come on, let's take out all that anger on stupid games." he held my arm and led me to a car race thing. he scanned the game for the both of us, i sat on the right, he was in the left.