HER : 7

emery

"hudson just told me that he's taking me out on a date and the other day i told him that if the time was right i was down for it. there's this nearby hotel where we're going and it's not that expensive, so maybe?" i kept my voice low while talking to meave.

"it's finally happening after two months!" she exclaimed, but in a whisper tone.

"i know, i know, but it's still not for sure." i calmed her down. "but i'm going to be ready, just in case."

"hey don't worry about shaving everywhere, it's going to be dark and it not like he's going to see everything. just do it for yourself to make yourself feel good." she mentioned.

"good to know." i nodded.

"hey! we got another full mark in ap bio!" billie walked over to me. "took mr john a while to mark this one but a full mark!"

"why don't i have you in my other classes again? we make a power pair for real." i widened my eyes and hugged her. she gives really good hugs, she makes me feel safe in a way.

"hey maybe in the new rounds of schedules for term two we might have more classes together." billie shrugged.

"true, so breakfast swap? or do you wanna do something new for after tomorrow." i said.

"how about breakfast and a surprise element? like you can hand make some stupid shit it but a small stuffy or whatever." she suggested.

"okay, i like that." i agreed.

"hey i see the smile is ripping your face. what's going on?" hudson joined us.

"billie and i got a full mark on another project in ap bio." i smiled and side hugged him.

"i'll catch you later, i see drew right there." billie said before walking away.

"proud of you smarty pants." he ruffled up my hair a little.

"don't do that! it took me a while to do my hair today." i lightly slapped his hand away. "billie honestly is a great partner, she deserves the credit too."

"i'm sure she does, i know how stupidly smart she is. and you always look beautiful, your hair looks fine." he told me.

"no look now it's all bumpy." i sighed.

"you two are grossly cute, i'm going to go and throw up." meave walked away.

"let go to english?" he raised a brow.

"yeah." we both walked together. english is the only class we have together which i'm glad that it's that class cause there isn't much to do in that class.

♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎
billie

is it normal for my boobs to bounce
when my heart beats?

okay wow
love that question
never really noticed that before really
idk

okay wowlove that question never really noticed that before reallyidk