titanic (part 2)

collab with Sossfan <3! It may not be accurately correct since it's my version of this! Hope yall enjoy!

"Please, I need more women and children, please!"

The titanic was sinking and all the passengers were panicking, scurrying around the deck. The crew decided to get the women and children to safety first. Meanwhile, Harper and Griffin were on the floor of the third-class. They realized that they were a pack of people crowded at the exit.

"Can we get out?" Griffin asked one of the men that came down.

"It's hopeless that way"

"Whatever we do, we've got to do it fast" He said.

"Griffin"

The 20 year old turned around and smiled when he realized it was his friend.

"Fabrizio" He said, pulling him for a quick hug.

The three quickly made their way through the crowd, hoping they could find a way to escape. Luckily they managed to find another stairwell but the crew didn't want to unlock the door. This furied Griffin, getting his friend to help remove a bench from the floor. Harper got the crowded to part, to make room.

"One! Two! Three!" Griffin shouted.

The men charged forward but didn't succeed.

"Again!"

This time, they succeeded.

"Let's go, Harper" Griffin called.

The passengers quickly exited the stairwell, hurrying to the upper deck. They opened a door, which led to the main deck.

"The boats are all gone!" Harper exclaimed.

The couple looked around, trying to see if there were any boats left. Thankfully, a kind colonel passing them said there were a few more boats on the other side of the ship. Griffin grabbed Harper's hand, pushing their way through the crowd.

______________________________

When they reached Harper saw a family saying their goodbyes. 

"Daddy, get in the boat" A little girl cried, as she was forced into the boat. 

"It's goodbye for a little while. Only a little while" 

Harper didn't want this to happen to her and Griffin. If she went on the boat, she would never see him again...or would she? She turned around to face him.

"I'm not going without you" She said. 

"No, you have to go, now. Get in the boat, Harper" Griffin told her. 

"No, Griffin" She disagreed, shaking her head. 

"Yes! Get on the boat!" He instructed. 

"Yes, get on the boat, Harper" 

The voice turned out to be Cal's. Harper took a step back, afraid of what he was going to do with them. He suddenly put his coat around, to keep her warm. Griffin hurried her closer to the boat. 

"Go on. I'll get on the next one"

"No, without you" She argued, still not wanting to separate from him. 

Cal stood from a distance, watching Griffin and Harper. No matter how hard Griffin tried to convince her, Harper wouldn't let go and aboard the ship. He slowly walked up to them. 

"I have an arrangement with an officer on the other side of the ship. Griffin and I can get off safely. Both of us" He assured, eyeing Griffin. 

He didn't know what to think of it but he knew that it would convince Harper to get on the boat.