If the shoe fits...

Hey guys this is part one of the final chapter of the cinderella oneshot. This is gonna be split into two parts! Yall r in for a treat so enjoy <3.

"Are you sure this is going to work?"

It was a beautiful spring day. The twins and Savannah were preparing something special on the patio.

"Of course it will! This is going to be so romantic," Zoey said dreamily, as she placed a vase filled with vibrant, red roses on the table.

"Right... so, remind me, what's the plan?" Wyatt asked.

Zoey smacked her forehead as Savannah laughed. They all sat down on the chairs they were using for their plan.

"Okay let's run through it again"

-flashback: a week ago-

"Savannah there you are!" Zoey said, when she arrived in the barn.

She and Wyatt found a note saying that Savannah wanted to meet them but she didn't say where. They'd been looking everywhere around the hotel until they finally checked the barn.

"Oh good you guys are here!" Savannah exclaimed.

Before they could said anything, she pulled them inside the barn and shut the door as soon they were in.

"What's going on?"

"Okay you might want to sit 'cause it's a long story."

The twins got comfortable, sitting on some stools as Savannah began her story.

"Okay so you know how Griffin met this girl at the masquerade ball-"

"You mean his Cinderella?" Wyatt asked.

"That's the only thing he's been talking about this entire week," Zoey complained, rolling her eyes.

"Well... I know who it is..."

The twins eyes widened. It looked like their eyes were about to pop out of their skull.

"Wait let me guess... it's Amy! No wait it's Priscilla... actually it's definitely Amy..."

"Griffin doesn't know them, idiot," Zoey said, as she smacked his arm.

"Ow!" Wyatt whined, like a baby.

"They're our friends, not his," she continued, "and besides, his Cinderella definitely did not look like either of them."

"It's Harper!" Savannah burst out.

Zoey looked like she was about to explode with excitement while Wyatt just looked blur and confused.

"I KNEW IT!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Congrats, Zoey! You've officially made me deaf," Wyatt muttered, while covering his ears.

Savannah covered Zoey's mouth to prevent anyone else from hearing her high-pitched screams.

"Be quiet, Zoey! Harper doesn't want anyone to know. She said she'd get into big trouble with her mom," she warned, as she slowly removed her hand from her mouth.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Zoey asked. "Since it's about time something is done for those lovebirds, I'm in."

Wyatt nodded in agreement, and Savannah smiled to herself.

"Alright, so here's what I got..."

-end of flashback-

"Alright, around 6:30 sharp, Zoey, you will-"

"Tell Harper that Griffin wants to hangout with her! I'll explain that he wanted me to pass the message along," she finished enthusiastically.

"Good, and Wyatt, that's when you-"