we did it!

Harper stepped outside of the Tremont and went to sit on the porch. She let out a huge gush of air, feeling relieved. The past few days have been...pretty hectic to say the least. They just defeated Judge Walker and now he's gone. All their hard work has paid off.

"I had a feeling I would find you here"

She turned to see it was her best friend, smiling down at her. Griffin took a seat on the porch, right beside her.

"We finally defeated Judge Walker"

"I know. I feel like I can breathe again"

"How are you actually? I know you must have felt pretty nasty when he tried to" He said, making actions by wrapping his hands around his neck.

She completely forgot about that to be honest. She gently touched her throat, where the judge held tight. She felt marks but didn't feel anything else.

"Well there are some marks but I don't feel anything so I'm good"

"Oh well that's great" He said, flashing one of his warm smiles.

She smiled back at him. They both become quiet, not knowing what to say next. After about five minutes of awkward silence, Harper let out a big yawn.

"Someone's getting tired" Griffin remarked, glancing over at his best friend.

"It's been a long day. I mean saving the future is more tiring as it sounds." She said.

He nodded his head in agreement. Just then, the night air became more cool. Harper hugged herself, trying to keep herself warm. He noticed this from the corner of his eye. He took of his flannel and placed it over her shoulders. Surprised by this, she looked up in attention.

"You look like you could use it more than me" He said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah don't worry about me"

She slipped her arms into the flannel which did help her keep warm. She crossed her arms as she let out a big yawn again.

"You must be really tired" He laughed.

"Very tired" She said, still yawning.

Since she felt really sleepy, she leaned on Griffin's shoulder for support. He blushed, but he didn't say anything, secretly liking it.

"Do you think we changed destiny?" He asked.

"I guess so. Wish we could find out"

Hearing this gave Griffin an idea. He got up from the porch steps.

"Come on" He said, extending out his hand.

She just took his hand, before he pulled her inside. She didn't know what he had in mind. Before she realised, they were standing in front of Topher and the twins.

"Hey guys, do you think you can cover for Harper and I? Just for once last time"

The twins and Topher shared a look,  before turning to them.

"What's in it for us?" Wyatt asked, flashing his brother a smirk.

Griffin groaned before he simply said something from the back of his mind.

"Ten bucks for each of you. There! Now can you cover for us?"

The three kids hesistated before Topher spoke up.

"Okay... fine. Our lips are sealed"

"Thanks guys," He smiled.

"Well, what are you waiting? Move along, lovebirds" Zoey laughed.

Following her words, the two teens continued on their way. Harper still had no clue what was happening. She stopped in her tracks, her hand still in his.

"Griffin, where are we going?"

"The future"

They continued, hurrying to the bunker hand in hand. They went to 2024 to see if they really did it and let's just say things went better than they expected.

Word count: 611
Another short chapter but hope you guys enjoyed! This is kinda like a  scene i wrote based off S3. Love yall mwah hope you have a great day ahead <3