if the shoe fits...(pt 2)

Alright guys this is part two of the big finale of the cinderella story! So sit back, relax and happy reading<3!

Griffin arrived at the patio, and boy, was he surprised. He saw a table set up for two. Vibrant, red roses bloomed from a vase and a candle was lit and set right in the middle. He placed the shoe next to his seat. Sure, he knew he was going to meet the girl but what seemed like a romantic dinner for two wasn't addressed in the letter. He was staring in awe. He assumed it was his Cinderella who set everything up.

"Where was she?" he wondered as he started to look around.

Meanwhile, Harper was making her way to the porch. She was still weirded out by what Zoey said, but decided to shake off the feeling. When she reached the porch, she definitely did not expect this...
She didn't know if she was dreaming but she could clearly see a romantic candlelight dinner for two. Was she just imagining it? She went to the table and got a whiff of the beautiful, fragrant roses.

"Oh yeah, this is definitely real," she thought to herself.

Then, she saw Griffin, who was looking around then checked his watch. It seemed like he was waiting for someone. Could it be her? Zoey did say he wanted to hangout out with her... but... does "hangout" mean this?

"Hey!" Harper called out.

Griffin turned towards her voice, and time seemed to have slowed down. They both stared at each other. Harper couldn't help but notice how well dressed Griffin was. His hair was even properly fixed, and his clothes were neater than ever. She actually really thought he was...handsome.

The twins and Savannah gave each other a smirk. They couldn't really tell what was happening from their hiding place, but they knew that their plan was working.

"Hey..." Griffin responded.

He couldn't take his eyes off Harper. Her eyes really shone and her hair was so beautiful when her curls were let down. He had to admit that her outfit made her look awfully cute. He knew that the girl he was in love with was Cinderella, but... Harper? That was something special but he was just too confused about it.

"Wow! You really dressed up," she laughed, softly.

Gosh, he really loved her melodious laugh. He just chuckled to himself.

"Yeah, and uh... you look..." he stuttered, still mesmerized.

Was he in love in Harper? Or was he in love with his secret Cinderella? He can't be in love with two different people. Could he?

"Wait... what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? Zoey said that you wanted to hangout here..."

"I never said anything to her"

The two teens just stood there, awkwardly in confusion.

"Wait then... what are you doing here?"

"Well, Wyatt gave me a note. He said it was from my Cinderella and she wanted to meet me here," he said, looking around to see if she was coming.

She noticed Savannah and the twins hiding underneath the table.

"Oh no! She's seen us!" Wyatt whisper-shouted, realizing Harper was looking in their direction.

"What do we do?" Zoey asked.

"Boo!"

The three of them screamed, in whispers. Harper was kneeling in front of them, giving them a look.

"Were you guys behind this?" she asked, her arms crossed, and eyebrow raised.

The three looked at each other, then looked back at Harper.