Bonus Chapter 4: Aftermath

"I have to officially break up with him, but I'm too scared to go near him." I said the next morning at breakfast.

"Well don't look now but he's staring over here." Draco warned me.

"He's probably planning to kill you both." I laughed nervously.

"Nobody can kill me KK." Alayna joked to lighten the mood.

"We can go with you to break up with him. He goes back to the dorm after breakfast before class so we can go then." Draco explained.

"Ok but I'm standing right next to the door." I agreed.

Adrian got up a few minutes later and walked back to his dorm so it was showtime. We got up and walked out slowly so he didn't know we were following him.

We walked into the common room and saw him at the top of the stairs. We followed him and when we reached the room, Draco went in first. He left the door slightly open so we could hear.

At first, neither of them said anything. Then Draco spoke up. "Was that your plan the whole time? Use me to get close to her, date her, then rape her?"

"No. I got the idea when we were hanging out one day. So I put it into action." Though I couldn't see him, I knew he had a smirk on his face.

"Your sick." Draco scoffed.

"Maybe I am, Malfoy. But even though I didn't get to fuck her, she's still never going to forget me." Adrian laughed and I'd had enough. I gripped my wand and walked into the room with Alayna right next to me.

I held my wand at him and watched as his expression changed from proud and cocky to nervous and scared.

"Your right, Ebbot. I'll never forget how I hit you so many times that you forgot how small your dick is." I threw a small spell that would sting.

He winced but didn't react much beyond that. I raised my wand again to stun him but he blocked that one.

We went back and fourth until I landed a shot and he fell back stunned. I walked over and knelt down next to his petrified body.

I raised my wand again but Alayna caught my wrist.

"Just leave it."

I sighed and put my wand down. "Goodbye Adrian."

"I will get you back." He glared.

"No. No, you won't." Alayna laughed as we walked out leaving him there.

"You alright Kaitlyn?" Draco asked as we sat in the couches in the common room.

"I'm way better than alright." I beamed.

"You do realize now what we have to do right?" Alayna asked me.

"No, what?"

"We have to talk to Dumbledore. We can't let this go unpunished or unnoticed." She explained.

"I agree." Draco nodded.

"We also can't let this get out to the whole school. I don't want everyone knowing." I shook my head at the thought of it.

"Attention everyone!" Pansy Parkinson yelled throughout the common room. "I would like to quickly make an announcement."

She paused for a moment glancing over at me. It suddenly clicked. She was going to tell everyone.

I got up and walked quickly to where she was standing.

"Please don't." I pleaded. "This is low, even for you Parkinson."

"Sorry boo. Just doing what I have to. He's mine." She smiled at me and turned back to the crowd. "You all know how adorable Kaitlyn and Adrian were yes, well they aren't together anymore."