64: Cure

"Since myself as well as the rest of you are probably super eager to have the cake, will you two do the honors?" Alayna handed Theo and I a knife. She had a lot of drinks and still wasn't fully drunk but she definitely wasn't sober.

"Ready love?" Theo asked me positioning the knife.

"Ready." I confirmed and dug the knife through the massive cake. Everyone cheered as we served the cake onto plates.

Once we finished serving everyone, we sat down and enjoyed the delicious chocolate cake. I can honestly say it was one of the best things I've ever put in my mouth.

"So who's going to be next?" I randomly asked making Pansy choke on the sip of champagne she had previously drank.

"Slow down KK." She laughed taking another sip.

"Tell that to Alayna and her drinks." I laughed as Alayna took her nineteenth shot of the night.

Pansy choked again trying not to laugh.

"I'm not even drunk KK." Alayna rolled her eyes playfully.

"You will be in you keep taking shots." I warned her.

"Can you guys even get drunk?" Hermione asked.

"I thought we couldn't but I think if you take nineteen shots of vodka, we might be able to." Draco answered blocking his girlfriend from getting another shot glass.

We started laughing at the scene while Draco struggled. "You good there Malfoy?" Harry asked.

"Just dandy Pottah." He replied. "But if someone wanted to help that would be much appreciated."

I laughed and laid my head on Theo's shoulder.

"But seriously, who's getting married next?" Theo re-asked my question.

"I'm thinking Malfoy." Ginny looked over at Draco who had gotten Alayna to stop grabbing for a shot.

"Yes!" Hermione cheered.

We all chatted and hung out. When it was time for dancing, we did just that and as time went on, people started to leave. We danced together until it was just the group remaining.

"We should get going guys." Harry said.

"Alright. Bye Harry. Bye Ginny." I gave each of them a hug.

"Congratulations again Kaitlyn." Ginny pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Later Potter." Theo nodded at Harry.

"See you Riddle." Harry returned he nod respectfully and walked off with Ginny.

"Well I guess we will go too then." Teddy walked over with Hermione.

"Alight. Bye Teddy. Bye Mione." I gave each of them a hug and they walked off.

"I'm getting tired. Let's get more food." I dragged Theo off the dance floor and took another slice of cake as well as a glass of blood I had hidden for myself.

"Give me a sip." Theo held his hand out.

"No! Mine." I smiled cutely at him.

He rolled his eyes playfully and grabbed a slice of cake for himself.

We sat down together and the remaining four people joined us.

"There's extra cake?" Blaise asked.

"There was." I said with a mouthful of cake. "Not anymore though."

"Give me a bite!" Alayna snatched my fork and took a bite for herself. "Thank you!" She said putting the cake in her mouth.

"Bitch." I mumbled and took my fork back.