33: Motorcycles Part II

Kaitlyn looked over at the person standing there and stared in shock. My mom used that as an opportunity to strike her down. She landed in the ground and I ran up to her dropping the stakes.

"H-how is he a-alive?" She stuttered as I helped her up.

"I don't know but it doesn't seem like he wants to die. Also I will be taking my wand now." I grabbed it out of her hand as she smiled playfully at me.

We all turned to see Draco falling back. He had been knocked down. "Hello princess." Adrian walked up to her but I shielded her from him.

"How are you still here? We killed you. Twice." I pointed my wand at him.

"What's your wand going to do? Hm?" He laughed.

"Stop avoiding the question Adrian how the hell are you not dead?" I could feel her hand shaking in mine.

"You can't kill me as long as I'm a vampire. Your mom protected me from dying as a vampire when she turned me. I can only die if I'm human so, you guys should really be more willing to help us. Starting with giving us that little girl." Part of me wanted to believe him but the other part was way too skeptical.

I suddenly felt arms pulling me away from Kaitlyn and I turned around to see my mom dragging me away. "Mom stop it!" I tried shaking her off but it was no use. She was too strong.

Kaitlyn:

"Why don't you just understand that we are over. I love Theo and I always will! I hate you Adrian. So fucking much." My heart was beating and I know he could sense it.

"Your nervous. Why?" He stepped closer to me and I heard Theo screaming and cussing at his mom and Adrian. I turned my head and saw Alayna had left the family and went to see if Draco was ok. I just hope that the protection spell she put up was strong enough.

"I wonder why, it's not like you've tried to kill my friends and I on multiple occasions, tried to rape me, and harass me." I turned my head back to him.

"Someone is fierce today!" He laughed and grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

"Get off!" I shook my wrist but he only tightened his grip.

"I thought I told you you were mine! Not his!" He yelled in my face and I fought the tears threatening to fall.

"Stop it!" I whispered lowering my head.

"Huh? What was that?" He teased.

"Stop it!" I brought my head back up and looked him dead in the eye.

Before he could respond, Alayna called to him. "HEY ADRAIN!" He turned around still gripping my wrist. "YOU REALLY NEED TO LEARN WHEN TO STOP PISSING ME OFF!"

She had Draco's wand in her hand and a piece of wood in the other. She didn't know that it wouldn't kill him.

"You have hurt my best friend countless times and now my boyfriend. I mean seriously who the hell do you think you are?" I never really thought of how much Adrian affected her before. I mean if someone was constantly hurting her, I know I would loose sleep and want to kill them every waking moment of the day.

"Aww poor Alayna. What are you going to do about it?" He made a fake pouty face.

"This." Using her wand, she shot the stake at him and it hit his leg causing him to release me. I ran behind her and saw she had a ton more stakes. I sneakily grabbed a few and flung them at him. He caught 2 of them but one hit him on the shoulder.

"You bitch!" He ripped it out of him and I saw the wound begin to heal.

Theo was still fighting his mom who was nearing closer to the family. "Layna I need to help Theo and the family. Can you distract Adrian?" I whispered inching towards Theo.