58: What Do We Do Now?

Kaitlyn ran in with Harry and both of their faces were covered in tears. Harry ran next to me and pointed his wand at my dad.

"Hey Riddle." Harry acknowledged me.

"Potter." I nodded in response.

"You both want to duel with me now?" My dad taunted.

"No." I heard Kaitlyn say. "All three of us do." She came on the other side of me and held her wand up.

My dad started laughing. "Then you will all die."

This time, I was the one who snickered. "That worked out wonderfully for you last time didn't it, 'my lord.'" I rolled my eyes at calling him that. I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do that.

"Maybe your girlfriend can't die, but other people here can." He pointed his wand to Alayna who was fighting a death eater.

Kaitlyn ran to grab her and kill the death eater on the way. She came back with Alayna and smirked at my dad daring him to try again. Alayna would have been fine but I guess she was just protecting her secret.

He was tired of her games. He turned to Harry and yelled his spell. Harry used a weaker spell but the magic met in the middle and I backed up.

"Harry needs help, Theo." Kaitlyn yelled to me.

"Let's do this." I called back. Alayna, Kaitlyn, and I all added our own magic to the duel.

Our red spells met up with my father's green killing curse. We almost immediately overpowered him and he went flying back into the wall going through it.

"Let's get out of here!" Alayna yelled to everyone.

"Kaitlyn I'm going to go get Hermione. Make sure everyone gets out." Harry said to Kaitlyn. She nodded and he ran off.

We got the other kids captured by my dad out and our friends. The parents left while we made sure the death eaters stayed back. Harry came running with Ron in his arms and Hermione behind him.

She started firing spells at the death eaters with us. I hurried Kaitlyn out after Hermione and I ran out shutting the door behind me and barricading it with magic.

Kaitlyn:

As soon as Theo made sure nobody could leave the house, I fell to the ground in exhaustion and sadness.

Theo came down next to me and let me cry on his shoulder. We all sat there covered in injuries and tears.

"Let's get out of here." Harry was the first to speak up.

"Agreed." I sniffed.

Theo helped me up and all of us began walking to the Malfoy Manner. From there, we could figure out what to do.

Voldemort would surely come for us again. Especially since we killed so many of his death eaters.

"Love?" Theo held my hand as we walked side by side.

"Hmm?"

"Please don't pretend your fine again. I know your not. Tell me what happened."

"It was Bellatrix." I answered staring at my feet. "We walked in and saw her and Ron fighting but when she saw us, she pulled him to her and threatened him. I used my vamp speed to grab him and we walked out but she threw the spell and I couldn't do anything in time. It's my fault Theo!" I started crying again and he held me close to him.

"It's not your fault. It's hers. You did right in killing her." He comforted me.

"How do you know I killed her?" I questioned him.