16: Winter Break

My alarm went off signaling it was time to get up and go home.

I reached over and turned off the alarm sitting up to see Alayna already changing. How was she so productive in the morning. Morning people really scare me sometimes.

I headed over to the bathroom and did my makeup. Then I went back in the bedroom to change.

"You ready KK? I'm so fucking hungry!" Alayna hurried me holding her stomach. I guess we did skip our last two meals so it made sense. I was hungry too.

"Ok now I'm ready let's go get food. They boys are probably already there." I laughed and we held hands skipping down the hallways.

Once we walked into the Great Hall we saw the boys sitting next to each other trying to see who could punch the others hand harder. I didn't know how hard Draco could actually punch until I saw his punch Mattheo's hand.

"Hello boys!" I squeezed myself in between them and Alayna squeezed in next to me.

"Hey we were having a moment!" Draco nudged Alayna's arm.

"To fucking bad I'm so hungry and if you keep talking to be before I get food in me, I will probably dump your ass!" Alayna was a queen at insulting and scaring people because Draco shut up immediately.

I looked over to Mattheo who was grabbing some food for me. He grabbed cranberry juice, my favorite, with some lemon scones. He knew me really well. "Thank you love." I smiled and gently pulled his neck in to kiss him.

"Of course." He smiled back.

"Soooo, Draco can actually throw a good punch." I randomly said after a minute of silence. It wasn't awkward silence it was just silence between the four of us. Everyone else around us was talking.

"Yeah the mother fucker made my hand feel all fuzzy for a minute!" He laughed stretching out his hand.

We all finished eating and as we got up to go collect our bags, Pansy came up to us.

"What the fuck do you want Parkinson?" I asked already annoyed by her presence.

"I was just coming over here to ask and pray that none of you could make it to the party." God she was such a bitch. "Well maybe you could come." She said seductively as she winked at Mattheo. That's it!

"Yes, Pansy we are going. And if you even look in his direction again, I will cut your eyes out so you can't see him. He is all mine, understood Parkinson?" I went off on her. I could have said more. I had a lot to say. But I didn't. I kept my composure for the most part and we all walked away shooting her dirty looks.

"I fucking hate her!" Alayna said frustrated.

"At least she's not trying to fuck your boyfriend." I snorted.

"Let's talk about this on the train. If we don't hurry, we're gonna miss it!" Draco changed the topic and rushed us along.

We were running very late and we barley made it onto the train in time.

Right as we sat down we heard the final call. That was almost a disaster. If we missed the train we couldn't get home and if we couldn't get home, no parties.

After a while of us doing our own thing I started to snicker. That all gave me weird looks and thought it was something on my phone.

"What KK?" Alayna asked giving me a weird look.

"Hey Mattheo." I laughed.

"What is it love?" He sounded slightly annoyed because he had no idea what I was laughing about.