28: Mystery Girl

I spent the rest of the day with Theo while Alayna was off with Draco, Pansy with Blaise, and Theodore with his mystery girl.

Theo and I went for a walk in Hogsmeade and then got some sweets from Honeydukes. I swear at one point I felt like I was being watched but I brushed off the feeling and enjoyed the time with Theo.

The topic of his mom had come up and we were both equally confused as to why she hadn't shown up since we got back together. I thought for sure that she would have come back to try and kill us again but she hasn't.

That night, we were all sitting in the common room waiting for Theodore to bring in his new girl. He said it wasn't someone from our house. I doubt it would be a Hufflepuff because they aren't bold enough for him. Maybe a Gryffindor but most likely a Ravenclaw.

"What house do you think she will be in?" Alayna asked breaking the silence.

"Probably a Ravenclaw." I guessed.

"I was thinking a Gryffindor." Blaise said.

"No he hates them too much." Theo argued.

"Not all of them, just most." Draco explained.

"That is so not tru-" Pansy said as cut off by the door opening.

"Hey guysss." Theodore walked into the common room blushing. He had a pinkish smudge on his cheek.

"Hey you got a little something right here." Theo pointed at his face.

"Shut up!" He laughed and brushed it with his hand.

"Hurry up I wanna see this mystery girl!!" Pansy bounced in her seat excitedly.

"Alight fine. Come here Mione." Theodore held his hand out behind the door. When he pulled it forward again, Hermione was standing in the doorway next to Theodore.

"MIONE!?" I stood up shocked.

"Hi! This is so exciting!" She looked so happy to be here.

"Well come sit down!" I motioned for them to come sit with us and they did.

For the next couple hours, the eight of us sat and talked getting to know each other better. By the time it was 11:30, only four of us were still in the common room.

It was Theo, Blaise, Alayna, and I. Hermione had gone back to the Gryffindor dorms to go hang out with Harry and Ron.

"Guys I'm getting tired." Blaise yawned. "I think I'm going to go to sleep. Goodnight."

"Night man." Theo waved.

"Thanks for making me third wheel Blaise, it's my favorite thing!" Alayna replied sarcastically.

"Your welcome Layna, goodnight." Blaise smiled.

"Goodnight!" She laughed.

"So now what?" Theo asked.

"I say we play a game if who knows KK better." Alayna smirked.

"No! You both know me about the same. Don't start a war at almost midnight on a Sunday!" I sat up and spread my arms out in between the two.

"Come on! Just 3 simple questions!!" Theo begged. Great now they both wanted to do this.

"Wait Mattheo, what does the winner get?" Alayna questioned.

"Bragging rights?"

"And 100 galleons!" She added.

Good lord now they are betting money on me.

"I'm going to change my mind if you don't hurry up!" I say criss crossed and folded my arms.

"Ok! Ok! We're ready." Theo sat up and faced me fully.