Chapter 61

Shang Qinghua rested her hands on the table, supporting her face as she quietly watched her.

Bian Yingning: "..."

Stop looking, it's useless.

"Do you have time on Saturday?" Shang Qinghua changed the topic.

"No." Bian Yingning replied without much thought.

Shang Qinghua tilted her head, seemingly contemplating something.

Bian Yingning, feeling uneasy, took out her phone to check her schedule, proving she wasn't lying or avoiding her.

"I'm going to inspect a newly opened hotel in the neighboring city on Saturday. My dad asked me to check it out as it's not doing well in business," Shang Qinghua explained.

"S City?"

"Yeah."

"Perfect."

"... What's perfect? Don't tell me you're going to S City too?"

Shang Qinghua's gaze confirmed her guess.

"What are you going for?"

Shang Qinghua sniffed, the barbecue place they were at was using pure charcoal, and the aroma of grilled skewers wafted through the air, tempting.

She took out a ticket from her bag and handed it to Bian Yingning. "I have a competition there on Saturday. Come and watch."

This statement left no room for negotiation.

"Why?" Bian Yingning took the ticket and saw it was for a solo dance competition.

"Why what?"

"Why should I go watch?"

"Because I gave you the ticket."

Bian Yingning pondered this logic for a moment and, surprisingly, found it momentarily flawless.

"Remember to come." As Bian Yingning put away the ticket, Shang Qinghua reminded her.

Bian Yingning looked at her. "What about your little sisters?"

Shang Qinghua, indifferent, said, "They have their own things."

Bian Yingning frowned. "Are their matters more important than your competition? They can't be just superficial friends, right?"

"Life," Shang Qinghua said simply.

Bian Yingning fell into contemplation.

"Besides this, anything else?"

"Well... mainly because I only have one ticket."

Bian Yingning: "What a stingy organizer."

"Huayang Media."

Oh, it's from the Hua Cancan family. That's fine then.

"Not bad. Family tickets for participants should indeed be limited. It's not a waste; you can sell them and attract attention for promotion. Killing two birds with one stone."

While Bian Yingning was talking, she noticed Shang Qinghua across the table, counting on her fingers as if calculating something.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm calculating how many tickets you would need if you were a participant to bring all your good sisters."

Hua Cancan, Ji Xiaoxue, Jiang Jiaotao... well, they could practically form a mahjong table.

Bian Yingning was shocked. "What do you mean?!"

"Are you suggesting that I'm your only good sister?!" Bian Yingning protested, feeling that this development was too fast. Did she think becoming good sisters meant she didn't owe her any favors? "I'm telling you, I won't agree!"