Chapter 25

The silver jewelry on Shang Qinghui's ankle had not been taken off, and the silk loop on her ankle gave off an exotic air.

Her fingers were round and cute like pearls, with a hint of pink, adding a touch of purity to her exotic charm.

Her casual gesture of holding her shoes made her look carefree.

Bian Yingning took a step back and steadied the chair that she had kicked over, "I want to tell you something."

Shang Qinghui leaned against the door frame, looking patient, perhaps impressed by Bian Yingning's performance just now, "Go ahead."

Bian Yingning looked down at her feet, admiring the jewelry that matched her outfit. "Why don't you put your shoes on first?"

"Do you care about me?" Shang Qinghui turned her head, seemingly lost in thought.

Bian Yingning frowned, "Don't you think it's unclean? Imagine how many people have walked on this floor, and they could have gone to many places, even the bathroom, and stepped on... "

Before Bian Yingning could finish her sentence, Shang Qinghui released her grip, throwing the shoes she held onto the ground.

She then stood sideways, holding onto the door, and took off the jewelry that connected her toes to her ankle before putting on her shoes.

"What's the matter?" Compared to her calm demeanor earlier, Shang Qinghui's tone seemed colder after putting on her shoes.

Bian Yingning speculated that maybe she was hot-headed because there was no floor to cool her down.

But without dwelling on it, Bian Yingning took off the dress on the back of the chair and spread it out to show Shang Qinghui.

"Come and see... all the milk tea I bought is fruit tea. The one I gave you was a grapefruit smoothie. The milk tea stain on your skirt must be from caramel milk tea, Hong Kong-style milk tea, or cappuccino."

Shang Qinghui remembered the last thing Bian Yingning said to her before leaving and wondered why she didn't contact her sister first and came back to the dressing room.

As soon as she arrived at the door, she saw Bian Yingning kicking chairs and shaking her dress, and knew it must be related to her.

Shang Qinghui walked over, and as Bian Yingning had said, her dress was covered with a large area of ​​light yellow milk tea stains, with a strong milk fragrance.

"You see this corner? This is what my milk tea looked like when I poured it. 

The color is totally different, isn't it?" 

Shang Qinghui pursed her lips and nodded in agreement.

Bian Yingning picked up her phone again to look up the order for the milk tea she had just bought: "Let me show you, all the milk teas I bought were fruit teas."

Instead of looking at the phone that was pushed in front of her, Shang Qinghui looked up at Bian Yingning's eyes and asked, "So why did you come find me and tell me not to be too obsessed on getting first place? What was that for?"

Bian Yingning shifted her gaze uneasily, "What else could it be for? I was afraid that you would take it too seriously but wouldn't get first place and then take it out on someone else."

"... " Shang Qinghui's heart seemed to have been grazed by feathers.

"So in your eyes, I'm that kind of person?" Shang Qinghui asked with an unnatural expression.

What did she mean by taking it out on someone else? She was just afraid of being sad if she didn't get first place.

Bian Yingning was shocked, "Don't you know anything about yourself? You look in the mirror so many times every day and yet you have no self-awareness?"