Chapter 4

This ceremony is impossible to miss, just look at who's sitting up there.

In the original work(novel), the female supporting character and the male lead were childhood sweethearts. Shang Qinghui's mother, Ouyang Fei, and Nan Gongjin's mother were good friends for many years, and they even arranged a verbal marriage agreement between the two.

Shang Qinghui is a stubborn person who must have what she wants. She grew up hearing her family talk about the two families becoming relatives in the future, so in her mind, Nan Gongjin belongs to her.

Furthermore, Nan Gongjin has protected her when she was in danger, and he also loves and pampers her on a regular basis. Shang Qinghui is very satisfied and delighted with Nan Gongjin.

So much so that even when Nan Gongjin doesn't love her, she still tries to cling onto him with all her might.

There she is.

The auditorium is tiered, and people without seats are crowded in the aisle at the back, watching from there.

Bian Yingning is standing near the back door, looking down.

Shang Qinghui is sitting in the middle of the third row, a very conspicuous position, right behind the dean. She also has a magical power to make people notice her in the crowd.

At the moment, she is staring intently at Nan Gongjin on the stage.

Bian Yingning pondered for a while, then took out her phone to send a message to Shang Qinghui, but she couldn't find her on WeChat.

The system's voice sounded softly: "Go check the blacklist."

Bian Yingning: "..."

Sure enough, there was a cute cartoon head silently waiting inside.

Bian Yingning removed her from the blacklist and sent her a message.

"Want to go out for milk tea?"

[Message sent, but the recipient rejected it.]

Wow, it turns out the other person also blocked her.

These two are like elementary school students, so childish.

There's nothing she can do but wait and see if there's any chance.

Towards the end of the ceremony, Nan Gongjin had finished his speech, and Shang Qinghui finally stood up.

Bian Yingning quickly followed her out.

Following her sisters, they bought her a milk tea. Shang Qinghui drank a bit and sat for a while. She couldn't help but want to go to the bathroom. She also wanted to touch up her makeup and prepare for dinner with Nan Gongjin later.

This is not the teaching building, and now everyone is in the auditorium. The corridor is quiet.

Just as she turned the corner, she almost ran into someone.

With a frown, she was about to curse the person who didn't have eyesight, "You f**..." but when she met Bian Yingning's phoenix eyes, the rest of her words disappeared.

After realizing who it was, she frowned and tried to walk around Bian Yingning.

Bian Yingning stepped forward and blocked her way again.

She was half a head shorter than Bian Yingning and had to tilt her head to look at her. She was not happy about this, so she stepped back a few steps to create some distance and asked unkindly, "What do you want?"

Compared with her fierce attitude, Bian Yingning was quite friendly, "Nothing, I just want to invite you for a milk tea."

Didn't the system ask her to prevent the supporting female character from meeting the main couple and developing feelings? Can't she just take the person away?