Chapter 60

Hua Cancan's expression turned heavy when she heard the words, and two doubts surged in her mind.

What does Nan Gongjin mean?

Is his "stimulation" referring to the fact that she thought he was interested in her as a good woman, or does he know something?

With these thoughts, Hua Cancan couldn't help but look at Jiang Jiaotao again.

Jiang Jiaotao had already stood up, but she kept her head slightly lowered, and her face was not clearly visible.

"Compared to Mr. Nan, who can match him in pursuing excitement?" Bian Yingning spoke slowly, placing the wine glass in her hand slowly on the table with a loud noise, as if a stone hammer hit the heart.

"Doing things that the law doesn't allow, you've done them all, indeed very stimulating." Bian Yingning stared directly at Nan Gongjin, and their eyes met, and they both saw hostility in each other's eyes.

"Miss Bian, you need to have evidence when you speak. I, Nan Gongjin, behave properly and sit upright. Your lawyer wouldn't agree if you speak like this."

"Heh," Bian Yingning sneered, as if talking to herself, "So, there are things you don't speak about, and others would think you know nothing about them."

Nan Gongjin's eyes turned sharp as a knife, piercing into Bian Yingning.

This sentence... Does she have something on him?

Regarding the matter with Hua Jiangrong, he believed he hadn't left any traces, and it should have been just a bluff to scare him.

"Seeing the noble ladies of H City all want a taste, but unfortunately, wild boars won't understand that roses have thorns. After being pricked, they run back in embarrassment, still wanting to find their pitiful confidence elsewhere...

Tsk tsk, you really don't know your own weight."

After Bian Yingning finished her sarcastic remarks, Nan Gongjin clenched his fist tightly. "Miss Bian has a sharp tongue, and she doesn't care about others' feelings when speaking and doing things. I've truly gained some insights today.

Moreover, Miss Bian's family, the Bian family, is powerful and influential. If you want to falsely accuse or add crimes, it's like what's happening now. Miss Bian stormed into my private room, but I can only pour you a drink."

Jiang Jiaotao suddenly raised her head.

She wasn't a fool. Although Nan Gongjin's words were somewhat vague, she pieced together some information. The manager had said that Mr. Nan was a person not to be offended, but it seemed like the Bian family was even more formidable. And Bian Yingning... surnamed Bian, the young miss of the Bian family?

Thinking about how generous she had been, there was nothing she couldn't understand at this moment.

The story about the good sisters learning pole dancing to seduce someone was all fake, all lies.

Scammer.

Bian Yingning knew that she had slipped up, but she didn't look at Jiang Jiaotao. "Stormed into your room? I remember knocking on the door, and you invited me in. Why did Mr. Nan change your words so quickly?"

"When it comes to distorting the truth and falsely accusing others, who can match Mr. Nan?"

"I have just taken over the Bian family, while Mr. Nan has been in charge of the Nan family for quite some time. I think I might need to learn from you on many matters."

Compared to Nan Gongjin, who looked fierce as he suppressed his anger, Bian Yingning appeared extremely relaxed.

It was this seemingly indifferent attitude that fueled Nan Gongjin's burning rage even more.