Chapter 12

[Ji Xiaoxue couldn't stand the excessive flattery that everyone in the private room was showing towards Shang Qinghui, as if they wanted to treat her like their own mother and show her respect. The smiles on their faces would never be for her. If it weren't for her roommate dragging her here, she wouldn't want to be with this group of people who were hypocritical and sycophantic.

Thinking of their usual cold treatment towards her and the provoking glances Shang Qinghui occasionally threw her way, Ji Xiaoxue couldn't sit still any longer and decided to get some fresh air outside.

It turned out that university was not as wonderful as she had imagined.

Just as she was thinking this, a warm body suddenly pressed up against her from behind, causing her to tremble in fear. Her scream was stifled in her throat by the person behind her..."]

In front of Bian Yingning suddenly appeared a transparent panel, and a mechanical voice from the system spoke in ancient literary language.

"What are you doing?"

"Dear, we are providing you with the original text description."

"I thank you?"

The hotel corridor extended from left to right, with a balcony that protruded outward and two transparent glass doors with heavy curtains.

At this time, the curtains were only halfway drawn, blocking most of the scenery behind the balcony.

So when walking from the private room to the restroom, only the right side of the balcony could be seen. It was only when walking back from the restroom that the two figures on the left side of the balcony could be seen.

Thinking of the innocent and pure girl who had just entered the best time of her life only to meet a brainless bully like the male lead who was ruthless and destructive towards her, yet thought that he had deep feelings for her and that their relationship was a legendary and unusual love, Bian Yingning was so angry that she wanted to vomit blood.

In addition, Shang Qinghui was about to come out of the restroom behind her, and she didn't see her when she first came over, but she would definitely see her when she returned to the private room in a while.

"Woman, don't play that game of playing hard to get. I like you because it's the good fortune you've accumulated from eight generations. You can continue to be happy, don't say anything..."

"Your mom's good fortune!"

Nan Gongjin restrained Ji Xiaoxue from behind, tightly covering her mouth to prevent her from making a sound.

He leaned against her ear and used his "low, hoarse, dangerous and charming" voice to intimidate her.

His other hand gently caressed her cheek, feeling the abundance of collagen in the young girl's skin.

However, before he could finish his sentence, a loud shout was heard, and someone suddenly grabbed his shiny and oily hair from behind and pulled hard, causing a scalp-tearing pain.

He was forced to lean back and release Ji Xiaoxue, and before he could turn around, he felt a sudden pain in his backside.

He had no choice but to lean back and let go of Ji Xiaoxue. Before he could turn around, the next second, his buttocks tightened.

A knee viciously hit him, and the pain rose from his tailbone to his entire spine. It felt like his lungs were also in pain. He didn't know whether to touch his own hair or cover his butt.

"Uh..." Nan Gongjin  leaned against the railing with a pale face, his hair messy. He tried to reach behind with a trembling hand to cover his butt but ultimately failed to do so.

Become a Master of Drawing False Hope in a Tragic Novel [GL]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें