Chapter 47

Found an opportunity to interact with Jiang Jiaotao, exchanged contact information with her. Bian Yingning planned to go home after using the restroom.

The atmosphere of that gathering wasn't suitable for someone like her, who was essentially an ordinary person.

As Bian Yingning came out of the restroom, she dialed Hua Cancan's number while walking toward the exit. Before she could leave, she suddenly heard a burst of cellphone ringing from the corner.

The next second, she received a notification on her own phone that the call had been hung up, and the ringing on the other end abruptly stopped.

Bian Yingning paused and looked toward the direction of the fire exit.

"What are you doing? Who gave you the right to hang up on me?"

It was Hua Cancan's voice.

Bian Yingning's expression turned serious. Was Cancan in danger? Just as she was about to rush over to rescue her, she heard Hua Cancan continue, "You're not my dad or my mom, you're just my aunt, why do you have to meddle in my business so much?"

"Old lady, can you please hurry up and find someone to marry you, huh?"

There were no more voices after that.

Bian Yingning stood awkwardly in place. She didn't know whether to go over or not, but in her mind, she already imagined a scene where Hua Cancan was grabbed by the mouth and pulled back, while someone fanned her with a feather duster.

This situation felt like parents educating their children. Although she and Hua Cancan shared a deep sisterly bond, this kind of scenario where she was being scolded by her aunt would be quite embarrassing if witnessed by a friend.

After some hesitation, Bian Yingning slowly walked away, glancing back a few times.

Good luck, sister.

As Bian Yingning got into the car and was about to tell the driver to start, she suddenly remembered Shang Qinghui.

Shang Qinghui came with her earlier, and she didn't know if she would call the driver to pick her up later.

But she should have a bodyguard following her, so she didn't need to worry too much.

"Are we leaving, miss?" the driver asked.

Bian Yingning opened her mouth, feeling like a worrywart.

"Just a moment."

Bian Yingning took out her phone and tentatively sent a message to Shang Qinghui, checking if she had been removed from her blacklist.

"Little brat?"

Oh, it went through successfully.

Hmm, she's obedient, releasing her from the blacklist.

Shang Qinghui: "?"

Still in the private room, Shang Qinghui's eyes were blurry, but she didn't forget to hastily type a message in annoyance: "What are you calling my dad for?"

She was fed up. Every time she released this Bian Yingning from her blacklist, she would take advantage of her in various ways.

She must be doing it on purpose.

"I'm going back. Whether you come or not, Dad will send you."

"You don't need to bother!/Angry"

Bian Yingning typed on her phone while smirking, "Don't be angry. You're already a grown-up. It's not good to act like this."

After drinking several glasses of cocktails, Shang Qinghui, under the influence of alcohol, felt dizzy. The surrounding lights and music were disturbing her heart.