Chapter 6

After leaving school, Bian Yingning went to her family's five-star hotel to have a meal of A5 Kobe beef before returning home. She still wasn't used to suddenly being able to eat without paying.

As soon as she stepped into the house, Bian Yingning saw someone standing up angrily in the living room, staring at her and shouting, "Bian Yingning, you still know how to come back?"

The person wore a fitted V-neck ginger-yellow dress with short curly retro-styled hair that arced in the air due to her movements, and a strikingly attractive career line on her chest.

Aunt Zhuo came out of nowhere, reminding her as she changed her slippers, "Miss, Miss Hua is here to see you."

Bian Yingning: "..."

Could this person who was yelling her name at her while standing there not give her some useful information?

"Hua Cancan, the third miss of the Hua family, with an older brother and a second sister above her. The Hua family's business is in the field of information media," the system communicated with Bian Yingning through brainwaves.

"She and the original owner have been good friends for many years, often working together. Currently, she is a second-year student in the journalism department at Haicheng University."

Wow, she's even studying the same major as the original owner.

"Why didn't you reply to my messages or answer my calls?" Hua Cancan came over with an angry expression, and Bian Yingning's eyes couldn't help but fall on her shaking chest.

Were those real 36Ds?

"What are you looking at? It's not like you can have them!" Hua Cancan also noticed Bian Yingning's gaze, covered her chest with her hand, and stopped moving, as if she was afraid Bian Yingning would pounce on her.

Bian Yingning changed her shoes and didn't know how to explain. She just walked past her and wanted to go inside.

Since she came over here, she didn't dare to go back to Bian's house for meals, fearing that someone would discover the switch. She also didn't touch the original owner's phone and just put it on silent.

She believed that as long as she didn't look, she wouldn't need to take over the original owner's social circle.

If she was too familiar with this Hua Cancan, wouldn't it be even easier for her to be discovered?

"Say something, you're usually so talkative, how come you're dumb today?" Hua Cancan said so much, but Bian Yingning didn't say a word, making her wonder.

"Well," Bian Yingning sighed, "I'm not in a good mood and don't feel like socializing."

Hua Cancan rolled her eyes, grabbed her arm, and looked at her head. "I heard that you got shot in the head trying to save that little bitch from the Shang family?"

Bian Yingning covered her hat with her hand. "Who told you that?"

"Who else? Your hotel's advertisement is all over her family's construction site. Doesn't that mean that your two families are as close as sisters, just like you and Shang Qinghui now?"

Bian Yingning touched her chin. "Did you even go to the construction site?"

Hua Cancan: "..."

...

Madam Bian went out to do spa, and Bian Yingning finally managed to send away Hua CanCan. She refused her invitation to go out for a drink tonight and finally took out the original owner's phone after closing the door to her room.

When she messaged Shang Qinghui earlier, she selectively ignored the other unread messages.

Now that she looked carefully, there were really a lot of people looking for her, and the messages were about to burst.