• 30 •

I was cutting strawberries, as arms wrapped themselves around my waist, hugging me from behind. He placed his face on my shoulder, watching what I was doing. He placed a soft kiss on my neck, smelling my scent and then placing another kiss on it.

,,After 12 years you're still wearing it" he whispered, pointing at the promise ring he once gave me.

,,It's special to me" I replied with a smile, loving his touch and presence around me.

,,And this one is special to me" he held out his hand showing off his wedding ring. I chuckled, placing a kiss on his cheek.

I felt something pulling on my dress, I chuckled as I smiled down spotting the little hand holding onto my dress, as I bend over a little more, I was able to spot his face.

,,Ma" he held his hands up.

I bend down and picked him up, carrying him on my arm.

,,Did you missed Mom?" I smiled tickling him. He laughed, his eyes narrowed, his facials like Tom's. The lips, the eyes, the face shape, he looked like a mini version of Tom.

,,No, he wants daddy to carry him" Tom said poking his little nose, he smiled at Tom, he had that spark in his eyes, just like his father.

,,Da-Da!" he waved his arms, Tom took him out of my arms, now carrying him as he swung him around a little, putting a smile on his little face.

,,Tom" I turned around facing him, he stopped his actions to look at me, waiting for me to continue.

,,You know that I was at the doctor this morning right" I said trying to keep a poker face.

,,Yeah, what about it?" he nodded.

,,I know the gender" I couldn't help but smile at him. His eyes widened, a smile growing on his face.

,,What is it?!? Tell me?!! Whatever it is I'll love it either way!!!" he firmly yelled out of happiness.

,,It's a.." I cut off. ,,Tell me!!" he whined.

,,A girl!" I said doing little jumps out of happiness. ,,What!?! I'll get a little girl!!?" he also jumped holding my hand, and carrying our little boy on the other arm.

Tom pulled me in for a hug before kissing me.

,,You're gonna be Daddy's little girl, and your big brother is going to protect you!" he talked against my belly rubbing it, his smile never fading.

,,I'll love you as much as I love your brother and your mom, I promise" he placed a kiss on my belly before looking back up to me.

,,You never fail to make me happy, Y/n" he smiled.

,,I love you, Y/n"

,,I love you too, Tom"