• 14 •

My eyes slowly opened as I woke up. I stretched before I realized that I was alone. I looked to my side, empty.

Was he already gone? I got off the bed and walked out going downstairs.

A sweet smell brushed my nose as I walked into the living room which is connected to the kitchen. That's where I spotted him, Tom.

I sat down at the kitchen counter just watching him as he was making pancakes.

,,Good morning, beautiful" he glanced over his shoulder with a smile on his face.

,,Morning" I smiled back. ,,I hope you're hungry" he said as he placed a plate with pancakes in front of me.

He sat down next to me also starting to eat his pancakes. I took a bite and wow, they were really good.

,,Good?" he asked with his mouth full, I chuckled as I spotted that he had some powdered sugar on his nose.

,,Yes" I smiled as I rubbed of the sugar of his nose.

,,Thank you" he smiled taking another bite. ,,Look" he said pointing at my school bag.

,,I already packed it for you, and since you never bring food to school, I packed in a sandwich" he proudly smiled.

,,Thank you" I smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He was so sweet and I can't explain to myself what I did to deserve such things.

All ready and with full stomaches we made our way to school, Bill wrote me that he will meet us in school since he was too lazy to come over.

The whole way Tom had his arm around me and carried not only his but also my backpack, well I at first declined the offer but he insisted on doing it so here we are. We laughed a lot and had much to talk about, I never got along with someone as well as him.

We arrived at school and as we walked in I could feel all the girls staring which made me a little uncomfortable, they all saw him as a hook up, but did they really for once got to really know him? I don't think so.

We went up to my locker to put my stuff inside. ,,I'll be right back I'm just gonna say hi real quick" he assured me as he pointed to Bill, Gustav and Georg who were standing a little further away from us. I nodded as he gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

I was focused on placing my books inside the locker as suddenly the door got shut closed.

I looked at the hand which was resting on my locker, my eyes following the way up to face the person. My jaw dropped and my blood began to boil.

,,Hey sweetie" he flirted.

,,What the fuck do you want?" I asked trying to clear up this thing calmly since we were in school.

,,I'm sorry for always getting on your nerves, I just can't get you out of my head and I just want to tal-" he cut off.

,,You what?" I felt an arm wrapping around me. I looked up to see Tom, but his eyes were focused on Jacob, his vein on his neck showing, I could feel that he was mad.

,,The fuck you interrupting us" Jacob said looking at Tom while straightening his posture.

,,We can do it the nice way or the other, depends on what you're going to say next" Tom said shoving me behind him.

,,Tom it's okay let's just go" I whispered to him, I don't want this situation to escalate.

,,Bro, I ain't scared of you" Jacob teased, leaning against the locker.

,,Then just fuck off and leave her alone" Tom replied slightly raising his voice.

Jacob looked at him and leaned forward facing Tom.

,,Remember, that when you fuck that slut, I already did before you"

Tom didn't hesitate and punched him in the face.

Jacob fell to the ground furiously getting up shoving Tom against the locker, his head slamming against it. Bill pulled me back from the act to protect me, I worriedly looked at what was happening, all the students started surrounding them as they fought.

,,Motherfucker" Tom yelled as he rams his knee in Jacobs stomach. He again fell to the ground and Bill took the chance to pull Tom back, holding him as he tried pulling away to free himself.

,,Tom! Stop!" Bill yelled trying to calm him down.

Jacob held his stomach in pain while his friends were helping him to get up and walk away.

Bill pulled Tom behind him walking to the medical room, I followed them.

Tom sat down on the lounger while Bill searched for bandage. Tom's knuckles were bloody from all the punching.

,,I'm so sorry" I said worriedly.

,,Don't be" he said trying to smile, he was shaking from the adrenaline rush.

,,Wieso machst du sowas?!" (Why did you do that?!) Bill said talking German to him. I really need to learn more German to understand.

,,Er hat sie schlampe genannt, ich kann nicht zusehen wie er sie beleidigt nachdem er sie damals so verletzt hat" (He called her a slut, I can't watch him curse at her while he hurted her so bad in the past) Tom replied worriedly looking up to Bill, while Bill's eyes were focused on bandaging his brothers hands.

Mrs. Malik suddenly walked in.

,,Y/n, Bill could you please let me talk to Tom for a while?" she said looking to both of us, demanding us to leave the room.

We walked out and Mrs. Malik closed the door shut.

,,The principal wants to talk to him, so he's definitely in trouble" Bill said.

,,It's all my fault, I'm so sorry" I said as I worriedly looked up to him.

,,No no don't say that, it's Jacob's fault and we all know that, he was just too weak for Tom" Bill chuckled pulling me in for a hug to make me feel better.

,,Never say that ever again please" he whispered as he caressed my head.