• 2 •

The bell rang and I slowly opened my eyes. Fuck, I fell asleep.

I looked around spotting Bill packing his books into his bag. ,,What did I missed?" I asked standing up, flipping my bag over.

,,Nothing important" Bill laughed. ,,Come with me" he said guiding me out of the classroom.

,,Endlich mal ein Mädchen abgekriegt" (Finally got a girl) a guy said walking towards us in the hallway, he had dreadlocks and baggy clothes on.

His face looked similar to Bill's but their style was completely different. They greeted each other with a handshake.

,,Sie ist die neue Schülerin, sie spricht nur Englisch also versteht sie uns nicht" (She's the new student, she only speaks English so she doesn't understand us) Bill said.

They both turned to me, Bill smiling and the guy next to him checking me out, his eyes looking up and down on me.

,,That's my twin brother Tom" Bill smiled. ,,Yeah but I'm the prettier twin obviously" Tom chuckled.

Bill rolled his eyes walking closer to me. ,,You hungry?" he raised his brows looking concerned.

,,A little" I smiled, I could feel Tom's gaze on my body even though I was looking at Bill.

,,I'm hungry too guys" Tom said separating us by placing himself in the middle putting one arm over Bill's shoulder and the other arm over my shoulder.

We walked to the cafeteria, there were so many students and I was overwhelmed seeing so many different faces. We walked up to a table with two guys already sitting there.

Tom finally let go of us and ran towards them. ,,That is Gustav and that's Georg" Bill said pointing at them and making sure I keep up with what he was saying.

I smiled and waved at the guys, they both smiled but only Gustav waved back. I sat down and Bill was about to sit down next to me but before he could, Tom pushed him away.

I looked at Bill with a concerned face.
,,You're okay?" I asked.

,,Fick dich" (Fuck you) Bill said looking at Tom and sat down on the other side next to Georg.

,,Where can I get food, I'm hungry" I looked at Bill. I always searched for help in him, not even considering a second to ask someone else.

,,I'll get it for you pretty lady" Tom winked as he rubbed my thigh before standing up and walking away.

Bill took the chance and sat down next to me, taking Tom's seat.

,,I'm sorry, he is always flirty with girls, don't take it serious" he smiled.
,,By the way, I didn't even ask, why did you moved to Germany?" Bill asked.

,,My dad had to move here because of his job, it was spontaneous" I explained. Georg and Gustav where also listening to me with full interest.

,,Are you serious?" Tom said as he came back, looking at Bill who had taken Tom's seat. Bill didn't answered and just laughed. Tom placed the food in front of me before sitting down next to Georg.

,,Thank you" I smiled at Tom, he smiled back with a wink. ,,What's our next lesson?" I asked Bill.

,,German" he chuckled. ,,Oh god, how am I supposed to, ugh" I was annoyed, how the fuck am I supposed to understand anything.

,,Well, you can continue your Power Nap" he smiled. ,,She napped?" Tom asked and Bill nodded. ,,Like you, you lazy bitch" Bill laughed.

It was time for us to go back to class, I was walking with Bill staying close by his side. Behind us, Tom, Gustav and Georg.

,,I think you have to sit next to Tom" Bill looked at me. ,,Why?" I asked.

,,I'm sitting at a table with Georg already, next to Tom is a free place tho, it's in the last row. He always sits in the back row because he doesn't wanna take part in any lesson" He explained.

,,That explains why his grades are the way they are" Bill whispered and chuckled.

,,Yes you're sitting next to me" Tom came up grabbing my arm and pulling me close to him. I smelled his scent, he smelled good I have to admit. I liked the way he was so dominant and direct, it just made me feel some type of way.

We walked inside the classroom, Tom was still holding my arm, pulling me with him to his seat. ,,There we are" he said sinking down on his chair.

The lesson started, my eyes felt heavy and it became harder and harder for me to keep them open. Tom noticed that and leaned closer to me. ,,Just lay down the teacher won't notice" he whispered. I did what he said and the second my head rested on the table my eyes closed shut.

Cold air brushed over my skin giving me goosebumps, I shivered a little, it was cold.

All of sudden something warm hugged my body, keeping me safe from the cold air, it was soft and comforting. I opened my eyes a little to spot Tom in a Shirt, that's when I noticed his jacket laid on top of me, I looked at him, his eyes were focused on the board.

,,You're welcome" he whispered not taking his eyes of the board.

I softly smiled before closing my eyes again. That was a sweet gesture of him for sure.

The jacket had his smell, it was like it was him hugging me, it felt so comfortable.