• 15 •

After a while Tom finally came back out.

,,And? What did she say?" Bill asked as we walked over to him.

,,I'm suspended" he said as he pressed his lips in a thin line. I felt my eyes tear up, I just felt so guilty and even more guilty because of the fact he got suspended.

,,No no no no don't, don't please" Tom pulled me into a hug. ,,Don't cry, it's alright, he got what he deserved" he added.

I pulled back to look up to him. ,,But you're suspended, I'm so sorry really" I replied still feeling guilty.

,,It was worth it, and I would do it over and over again for you" he placed a kiss on my forehead.

,,You two lovers I don't wanna interrupt you, but how about we just skip school and you're coming over?" Bill said looking over to me.

,,Won't they notice that we're missing?" I asked and they shook their heads.

,,I'm suspended anyways and I'm taking my girl with me" He chuckled and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

,,Let me down!! Tom!" I yelled but he kept walking.

I tickled him and he cracked letting me down. ,,Fuck you" he laughed as we walked out of the building.

We finally got to their house and Bill opened the door. We got inside and I threw myself directly on the couch.

Bill got a call which he answered and went to the room next door to get some privacy.

,,Who do you think is calling?" I asked Tom, he shrugged and pulled me closer to him.

We were watching TV as Bill came out of the room looking at us with big eyes.

,,What?" Tom asked. ,,We have to submit them a new song by the end of this week" Bill replied and Tom's eyes immediately widened as well.

,,What?! By the end of this week?" Tom asked to make sure what he heard was right, Bill nodded.

,,We should go start working, Y/n do you wanna help?" Bill asked. ,,Sure, what do you want me to do?" I asked as we went downstairs.

They had their own little studio there, with Tom's guitars and all the stuff you need to make music.

,,Here" Tom said as he laid down a piece of paper with a pen in front of me. I looked at him in confusion.

,,I'm working on the guitar notes and Bill's working on the melody and beats, so I want you to write a song" he smiled and walked away.

He just left me behind with a piece of paper wanting me to write a song? Well before Jacob, I was really into music, I wrote my own song's and loved to sing, but that faded with the heartbreak, but I'll try to get back into it and make this a good piece.

Hours passed and I was finally done. I proudly walked upstairs to the kitchen, they asked me to eat with them but I insisted on finishing this piece before doing anything else. I'm very ambitious when it comes to do something, I always wanna finish it before starting something new.

,,You're done?" Bill smiled as he placed down a plate with some pasta in front of me.

,,Yes, I hope it's okay" I smiled and handed it over to them.

As they read it, their eyes widened and Tom's mouth opened a little. ,,That is" Bill cut off.

,,What?" I asked unsure if they whether liked it or not.

,,That is incredible, you just, wow" Tom said as he snatched the Paper out of Bill's hands.

,,The lyrics have such a deepful meaning, it's beautiful" Bill complimented.

,,You've written such things before or why you're so good at it?" Tom asked looking up from the paper.

,,Yeah that was before the heartbreak, I loved writing and singing but my passion faded" I chuckled at their surprised faces.

,,You should start again, that's fucking beautiful" Tom said and Bill nodded agreeing with him.

,,I don't know" I replied eating.

,,I want you to sing this" Bill said.

I chocked on my food and looked at him. Sing? Me? ,,You're the singer not me" I fake laughed trying to change the topic.

,,Then this song is going to be sung by us" he smiled laying his arm around my shoulder. Was he serious? Me? And him? I was speechless.

,,We will do that tomorrow, I'm tired so let's go to sleep" Tom said stretching his arms.

,,You're sleeping in my bed" he winked as he walked past me. I finished my plate and put it in the sink. They both were already in their room's so I hurried and went up to Tom's room.

,,There you are, I was waiting for you" he said laying there patting on his bed side to motion me to lay down next to him.

I tip toed over and snuggled under the blanket, his arms directly wrapping around me pulling me closer to him. I loved being close to him, feeling his warm presence and smell gave me inner piece.

I closed my eyes shut and we fell asleep.

I heard knocks and steps coming closer, waking me up. I opened my eyes, Tom was sleeping deeply. The sounds were getting closer and I kinda got scared.

I turned on the night lamp that was next to the bed to spot a sleepy Bill standing in the doorway hugging his pillow.

,,You scared me" I whisper shouted.

,,I can't sleep" he pouted rubbing his eyes.

,,Fine" I chuckled and waved him over. He smiled and laid down next to me, now we were all sleeping together.