Six VI Ice cream, bonding, police station

Start from the beginning

My eyebrows rose when her shoulder shudder, in a laugh. 'What is she finding amusing?'

" You are much like your father, Malachi. Strong willed, preventive. by the fiery flames that burn in hell, your fierce deterrent when it comes to this.. human girl. I see my son in every aspect. I wish to have known the adolescent youth, age, you are now with my sons. But they were created mature, fully grown." a stare of melancholy crosses her features. " I just saw my son." She mumbles, then scowls touching the tears that were coming down her face. " What are these emotions? This substance. Being in human flesh and having these weaknesses is unbearable. How can you deal with these?".

" My question still remains, Grandma. Why are you here?"

Her eyes roll to the back of her skull. " are you aware to your fathers location? I wish to know where he is. What he is doing in the time of abandoning his rule of hell. I want you to take me. on the way I want to be accustom to the idea, and the role of being a grandmother. So we can bond! As the human name it."

This was all starting to be too much talking all at once. I did wish to know what mom and dad were investigating, but would also have Bella alone in the house with Adonis. It wasn't i did not have trust in the hell-hound, he could bring the protection needed, I did. I had to think of Bella not being comforted, knowing she would be in the same space of a person not well acquainted by. I show reluctance.

" Go. Kai. I will stay here, it's fine. I-I don't want to be the girl who keeps a grand son from knowing his grandmother. That would be awful." Bella moves her shoulders in a shrug. " it wouldn't be my first time being left alone at home. I did, in Phoenix, when mom and Phil would go on date nights."

I gave a firm shake 'no'. " Adonis. Stay here, I don't want her to be alone." There was no immediate danger in the neighbourhood, I just need to take precautions. She snaps her head, clearly not expecting my order. complying and listening, when understanding I wouldn't give a change of mind.

" I am not a child. but okay." she grunts.

-

Grandma kept her word. Though her bonding consist of using the corporate debit card Charlotte Richard owns, purchasing and buying copious quantity of ice cream from the local parlour. basically bought the entire stock of the creamy frozen dessert. I carry the three plastic bags containing different flavours. Each might have liquify in to flurry's of milk.

" This is the first delicacy humans have invented that i find delicious. You must try this pecan sorbet, whatever the word is, the human serving us recommended." The plastic spoon is thrust in my face. " try."

A grin had plastered on her mouth, eager. I leisurely lean down, the flavouring touching my tongue. Grandma puts a hand under my chin. 'I'm being spoon fed. By the goddess of all creation, like I am a child again. Splendid.' " that is actually not quite bad."

" Oh, look. We have arrived at the Los Angeles police department. I can inform Lucifer of our moments of bonding!" She gasps. Like a light bulb switching to on inside her mind. " I shall inquire and bring the idea of us having family time, to Lucifer. Having you here, I am positive of him not declining. Including amenadiel,"

Scattered conversations, phone ringing, etcetera takes the space inside. Cubicles can be seen lining the ground fall, interrogation rooms including. " now. Where could the son of mine be in this cesspool of humans? Let's go search for him. Come! Come!" My wrist is grasped, I am hauled in the route of office desks.

'Why am I allowing my grandmother to order me around like I am five years old.'

" I know he is present in this building. I can sense him." She hums, scanning the faces of the officers and on duty desk attendees
taking phone calls. " Ah there he is. Coming out of that metal cage box with a human woman at his side." 'Mom.' She is right, they must have finish an interrogation.

" Charlotte. Malachi. H-Hello, what brings you here. And is that ice cream inside those bags of plastic, son? I am not going to question that right this instant." Dad walks over, takes my arm, bringing me to the protection of his body. He drags down a hand, doing instinctive brushes. inspecting each parts of my body. 'Is he checking for injuries?'

" D-Dad. Stop. Im not hurt." I draw back my arm. " I can not be for certain, when it comes to Charlotte." He grits through gridded teeth. " how did you even find your way here?"

" Well. First, it wasn't difficult. I had the help of my darling grandson, who was so kind to guide me when I asked." Is grandmas response, not understanding my father's hostility.

Mom comes bounding over, obvious noticing how dad is reacting. She encloses each of her hands over, and under, my triceps.

" Detective. I will not be long. Charlotte and I are just going to have a nice and quick chat, and I want to question what she was thinking, talking to our son. I will not be a minute."

My mom furrows and knits her eyebrows together. " To add on to your fathers question, what were you doing with Charlotte Richards. Kai?"

'How do I answer that.'

" It's... complicated. Mom."

-

Jasmine Speaks;
Charlotte and Malachi bonding over mundane human food, I can't talk I love my ice cream. My favourite flavour is basic, French vanilla. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I am gracious about the fact my book is close to twenty thousands reads. It means you love my ideas and book. So thank you.