↑Outfit↑

I did something simple for a first date, I think. I have never been good with outfits. That's why I often look at pintrest and tiktok to get some fashion tips.

I put the dress on, did simple makeup, covered the scar over my eye but not any other scar. I put some simple gold jewelry on and then put my wallet,phone and 3 simple small throw knives.

I walked downstairs and went into the living room to see dad and some of my brothers. "I'm going out with friends, Iam maybe home 7 or 8 I tell you If I be late"

"Okay"

"have fun"

I heard but not one of them looked at me, I looked at the tv to see that football was on. of fucking course, well lucky me.

I looked at the time and it was 6 pm and a message from Ace saying he was waiting around the corner of the house. I walked there to see his sports car with him sitting in the driving seat, the back against me.

It looked like he was wearing a suit and his hair, I love his hair so perfect. I walked to the car and opened the passenger seat and jumped in. He looked me up and down, I could slightly see him getting hard. so I took that as it was a good outfit.

"you look beautiful mi amor"

"Well you look quite handsome" He smiled and started the car, driving off.

"where are we going? You said we were going to a restaurant but which one?"

"I'm not telling you, it's a secret" I rolled my eyes and looked at all the buildings we were passing. A few minutes later we arrived at a beautiful restaurang. We walked inside and the waiter showed us to our table.

he left so we could look at the menu, me and Ace did some small talk and I asked him to order for me becuse I didn't know what to get.

The waiter came back and Ace ordered some steak. I think it was for both of us and 2 glasses of red wine. the waiter ran away and I stared at Ace "You know I Am only 16"

"Yeah but when we were at the restaurant before with mine and your family you wanted some but didn't get it. so I figured you want it now" He said, I nodded while saying "yes, thank you"

The waiter came over once again but this time it was a girl who was eye fucking Ace. she filled our glasses up with wine and graced Ace hand, he pulled away as soon as he noticed. He looked at me and I gave him a small smile and he smiled back.

The girl walked away swaying her hips, I gripped the table while glaring at her. she only smiled back and walked into the kitchen, I was about to stand up but Ace grabbed my hand.

"calm down. I feel nothing for her, I only have feelings for one person you" I nodded and we continued to talk and get to know each other. the same girl came with our food a few minutes later "anything else I can get you, sir?"

"No," I said to her before Ace could answer. " I wasn't talking to you" she spit out like literally I think I got some of her spit on my face. I put my fist down in the table and stood up. "You better leave before I do something I can't have control over" I said to her in my coldest voice, glaring at her.

she was scared for a second before saying " and what are you going to do about it" and that when I lost it. I punched her in the face, she stumbled back a little bit and I took my heels off. I reached for my bag and got a hair tie, I put my hair up and the took a knife

Do you really need to do this?

yes,yes I do Linda, she tried to take my man

fine just don't do too much damage

I can't promise that.

I kicked her down on the floor and took the knife na d did a simple cut on her cheek. tears were falling down her cheek and she screamed in pain. I punched her in the face, stabbing the knife in her shoulder.

I took the knife out of her shoulder and was about to cut her neck when I got lifted up from the ground. The person took the knife from my hand and threw me over his shoulder. I looked at the hair and it was Ace.

"let me the fuck go Ace"

"nope" he said and started to walk out. He put me down in the car and fastened my seatbelt around me. He ran to the other side and jumped in before driving off.

We drove for 5 minutes before he stopped the car. "We are going to my house so call your dad and say you are staying over at your friend" before I could react he took my purse and took my phone out and rolled his eyes after taking out my other knife.

"really?"

"what" I said and took my phone calling dad, he didn't answer so I sent a message in my family group chat saying I will be staying with a friend for the night.

_____________________________________________

Thank you all for 1000 readers ❤

words: 1512

uneatied

commet

vote

follow

Thanks for reading

↓This is how the resturant looked↓