~ 111 - The Actual Plan ~

Afternoon

Khushi's look 👇

Khushi came down getting ready to go to AR design with Arnav's lunch to apologize him for hurting as she is regretting hurting him

Khushi : HP ji are the lunch boxes ready ....

She said coming in the kitchen.....

HP : Ji Bhabhi Ji Maine gaadi mein rakhvadiye hai.....

He replied to her politely ....She nodded and went to the car....

As she left HP dialled Arnav....

HP : Hello Arnav Bhaiya, Bhabhi left RM just now for AR designs.....

Arnav : Okay HP we will be ready....

He said hearing him....

HP : Acha Bhaiya what I am saying is please solve this matter soon its getting difficult behaving with her this way....

He said hesitantly....

Arnav smiled hearing him ....

Arnav : Dont worry HP its just a matter of today.....

Hearing him HP sighed in relief.....

Then Arnav disconnected the call and informed Atharv that Khushi is coming then both got busy in preparations.....

Sometimes later Khushi reached AR designs with the lunch and moved towards Arnavs cabin while reciprocating the greetings by the staff......

She frowned not finding Arnav in his cabin and at the same time Atharv entered the cabin and seeing her there he was shocked as he wasnt prepared she will reach this soon.....

Khushi : Where is Arnav ,  Atharv Bhai ?

She asked him.....

He pretended to think so she would be doubtful.....

Atharv : Voh He is busy now ..... What happened you here Bhabhi?

He said making her suspicious because she knows however the important work they are doing its not the excuse they gave her always.....

Khushi : What is this Bhai ? What you are hiding from me and most importantly why ? where is he and Aru?

She asked finally loosing her patience He made a fake sighing face infront of her but internally smirked seeing their plan working.....

Atharv : You want to know where he is na....then come with me.....

He said and moved towards the lift while she followed him.....

They reached the topmost floor of the building where the Arnav had built his private penthouse.....

As the lift doors opened with a ping sound both came out of the lift and Khushi was shocked to see the surrounding.....The penthouse was being reconstructed ......

Khushi : What is happening here ?

She asked shockingly...

Atharv : Arnav wants to make his office on this floor attached to a playing room for Arush so he could take care of him well when you will be gone for training..... He has planned everything ...... He is capable to do everything and He is ready to do everything so that you dont have to compromise with your dream...... He is ready to handle all the responsibilities alone so that you wont sacrifice your career and what you are doing Bhabhi sacrificing this golden opportunity to make your career  just to take care of your family ..... Trust me Bhabhi not everyone got the husband like Arnav who supports their wife at each step of their life and you know that..... Dont disappoint him Bhabhi Dont disappoint him..

At the end of his sentence Khushi's eyes become teary after they caught the sight of the father and son duo enjoying through the glass door..

She smiled lightly and left from there without meeting them

Atharv sighed seeing her going..... As she left Arnav saw Atharv and came to him..

Arnav : Did Khushi came .....

He asked ..... Atharv looked at him and smiled nervously.

Arnav : What happened ?

He asked suspiciously seeing him .....

Atharv : Voh Actually..she came and went.

He spoke slowly.

Arnav : What the..she had left without even meeting me.....

He said shockingly.....

Then Atharv told him everything what he had said to her.....

Arnav : Abey yaar what had you done. You just had to bring her here so that she should be rest assured for Aru ..... what was the need of saying all this..... anyways just hold Aru for sometime she wouldn't have left the office till now.....

He said hurriedly and went to his cabin immediately....

Atharv smirked....

Atharv : I have made your work easy Arnav haina Aru baby ( he said looking at Arush who giggled ).Your plan would have taken a whole day to make Bhabhi realise but my one speech had made her realise the same thing within few minutes.... Vah Atharv vah..... Kya Idea lagaya hai dono ka patch up karvane ka.....

He said praising himself and Arush was just looking at him with his big eyes as if he understood everything.....