~ 84 - Khushi's Birthday ~

15 days later

Arshi's room

At 7:30 am

Sunrays peeped through the window and fall on the couple....... Arnav woke up early while Khushi was still sleeping .........And he did the work he love the most......admiring his wife.......He caressed her hairs to wake her up seeing the time......

Arshi's look 👇

Arnav : Khushi.....

He called her slowly.........

Khushi : hmmm........

She stirred a little in sleep and snuggled more into the blanket........

He chuckled..........

Arnav : Happy Birthday Jaan.......

He whispered in her ear........and moved back........she snapped her eyes open..... she looked at him blinking her eyes continuously ......he chuckled at her cuteness........

She sat up with a jerk........

He also sat beside her.......

Arnav : Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday ,Happy Birthday to meri Jaan.......

He sang hugging her with joy........while she smiled happily.....

Khushi : Thank you........

She whispered.......Breaking the hug he said........

Arnav : I wanted to wish you at night but seeing you sleeping peacefully I didn't feel to wake you up.....

She looked at him lovingly as he said this........

Khushi : How can I get so lucky..........

Saying so she kissed his cheek.......and a smile adorned his face........

Arnav : I think I will be getting more kisses today.......

She chuckled.......

Khushi : Is anything happening today.......

Arnav : Ofcourse the big birthday party of my wife........

He replied smiling......

Khushi : Party......

She asked and he nodded....... She smiled at him but a fake one because she don't want to hurt his feeling saying she don't like those luxurious parties where rich guests just show off their money........

Khushi : Thank you.......

She said and he smiled..........

Arnav : Now tell me why this smile of yours is fake one haan........

He asked seriously and she looked at him sighing that she can't even hide a single thing from him........

She hugged him keeping her head on his chest.......