~ 94 - The Accident ~

City Hospital

Arshi rushed inside the hospital.......

Khushi : Rashmi.......accident case......

She told the name of the patient to the receptionist......

Rec : 3 rd floor room no. 342.......

She spoke and Arshi went to that floor......

Reaching near the room they saw Karthik sitting outside the room.......

As Karthik saw them he stood seeing Khushi running towards him.......

Khushi : How this happened bhai........

She asked worriedly...........

Karthik : I also don't know........She had gone to buy the groceries at the evening and she also denied to take the driver with her and when she didn't returned even after 2 hours so we called her and someone from the hospital staff received the call and informed about her accident.........and I immediately reached here......and the doctors told, her condition is still critical ........

He replied sadly and they were shocked.........

Khushi : Arush.......

She whispered........

Arnav held her as he felt her weak.......

Karthik sighed........

Karthik : He is with Naira at home and crying continuously for his Ma........

He said and they sighed at the same time Doctor came out of her ward.......

They rushed to him.........

Khushi : How is she Doctor........

She asked worriedly.......

Doctor sighed.......

Doc : Her condition is very critical........As her head got hit with the road it's a case of major head injury.......Though we tried our best to treat her but nothing can be done against the fate and destiny.......She have very less time with her so I suggest you to please keep her happy till then........

He said and that made them to froze at their places........

Coming to her senses Khushi spoke.........

Khushi : What the hell are you speaking Doctor........Do you even know about her........She is the single mother of her son......what will happen to him if anything happens to her........ You are a doctor you have save her at any cost.........

She shouted at him angrily........

Arnav : Shh Jaan ....... Calm down........

He tried to calm her down.........

Doc : Sorry Madam we are doctors but not God........we tried our best to save her ....... You can meet her after sometime......

He spoke and went from there........

Khushi stumbled back with teary eyes.........

Arnav held her.........

Karthik's phone rang and he picked the call seeing Naira's ID...........

Naira : Karthik, How is Rashmi......Arush is crying continuously I am worried about his health.....

She spoke as soon as he picked the call........

He sighed and closed his eyes ...........

Karthik : It's a bad news can you come to the hospital with him.........

Naira : Okay we will be there in sometime.............

She said and they disconnected the call ........

Karthik : Arush is crying continuously so Naira is bringing him here.........

He informed them and they nodded........

After waiting for sometime they were allowed to meet Rashmi.........

Since Arnav always saw Rashmi as his elder sister and treated her like the same therefore he was also hurt with the incident but he maintained a strong face for his Jaan.........

Arnav then told Khushi to go inside and meet Rashmi as only one person was allowed to meet her at a time.......

Khushi nodded and went inside the ward.......

She saw her in that state and cried.........

Head covered with lot of bandages and Rashmi was staring the the ceiling blankly she don't have strength to talk also she know that she don't have much time and the only thing which made her worried was her son....

Her gaze fell on Khushi who came towards her and sat on the stool beside her.......

She smiled weakly at Khushi......

Rashmi : Do....Don't cry.....

She spoke with difficulty.........

Khushi looked at her with moist eyes.........

Rashmi : I have always treated you like my younger sister Khushi....... And you are special for me....... You gave me a better life.....You have done so much for a stranger like me........You gave me strength..........And if you will cry then how will I stay strong.........

She spoke and Khushi got emotional..........

Rashmi : Mujhe pata hai mere paas time kam hai........( I know I have very less time with me )......

Khushi shook her head......

Rashmi : I am just worried for Arush .......He don't have anyone accept me.......

She spoke with teary eyes........

Rashmi : Also I can't trust anyone with him accept you and Naira.......

She said and looked at Khushi who was just silently listening to her........