~ 16 - The Slap ~

Ama : I am coming .........

Amaya said as they came in the lobby and went inside the washroom..........

Khushi thought to stroll around some shops so she also went from there.........

There was no one around the washroom lobby so it was silent and seeing this Rohit came there.........

After sometime Amaira came out of the washroom and was shocked to see him there , her instincts were telling her that something is wrong but ignoring that and him she tried to go from there but he clutched her wrist stopping her........
_________________________

Arnav looked at his watch and Atharv looked at the entrance of the hall expecting them to return..........

Ath : Umm Arnav , lets go and see what's taking them so long...........

Arnav nodded agreeing him as the interval was also going to over in sometime........

Ar : Guys we are coming in a while ........

He informed the other two couple and and went from there with Atharv.........

_________________________

She jerked his hand........

Ama : How dare you touch me.......

She moved away from him..........

Roh : Look Amaira I really like you ........since the time I saw you I am just thinking about you.......

He said....

Ama : But I don't have any feeling for you I am sorry........

She said and started going from there but he blocked her way.........

Roh : Please try to understand .......... Don't go like this......

He said like a maniac......

Ama : Look Rohit , I am telling you again I don't have such type of feelings for you .........let me go.......

She said calmly trying to go from there but he didn't listened her.......

Roh : Can't you understand when I am talking patiently.........

He said angrily and started coming close to her and she warned taking a step back......

Ama : Don't you dare come close ..........

She said and took some more steps back but unfortunately because of the wall she couldn't back off more.........

He smirked evilly seeing this and came more close to her making her more uncomfortable........

Ama : Don't don't just don't come near me........

She warned agains but he didn't backed off and came close to her.......

Roh : Shanti se baat samjh nahi aati kya........

He said coming dangerously close to her trying to kiss her ......seeing this she slapped him hard with all her strength.......

Roh : How dare you ?

He said furiously ...........and pinned her both hands to the wall and now she was scared........

He started coming close to her more and she was going to kick him there but at the same time Rohit was pulled away back and received a punch straight on his face..........

There stood Atharv glaring at him furiously........

Arnav and Atharv came out of the hall when they heard some girl's voice from this side...........Atharv was so furious when he saw Rohit was trying to kiss Amaira forcefully...........He immediately went to them and punched him.........

Rohit looked up clutching his jaw and saw Arnav and Atharv were glaring at him only.......and behind them Amaira was crying.........

Khushi came there at the same time..........

Khu : what's happening here ?

She asked looking at angry Arnav and Atharv glaring at Rohit who was standing with a clentched jaw...........

Ath : Bhabhi this man tried to misbehave with Amaira........

He said in a disgusting tone ...........and hearing this Khushi looked at Rohit in disgust..........

She marched at him angrily and slapped him hard........

Khu : Tumhari himmat kaise hui meri friend ke saath misbehave karne ki.......( how dare you misbehave with my friend)

She asked furiously........

Khu : Let me reach home and tell everything to the elders then I will see How they will leave you.........

She said and he looked at her fearfully because he don't want to degrade his image in front of Gaurav otherwise his and his mother's planning of taking Gaurav's property will go in vain.........

He faked regretting emotions.........

Roh : I am sorry , I regret my actions .......please forgive me ........

He said joining hands and Khushi rolled her eyes seeing the drama.........while other's were confused by his actions........

Khu : Don't do this drama infront of me ......I know you very well..........

She said sternly.........

Roh : No No khushi this isn't any drama ........I am really sorry .........

He said and controlled his anger.........

Amaira thought that the matter is getting more worse and believed he is really sorry..........

Ama : Khushi let him go na .......see he is really regretting........

Khu : Amaira this is not about he regret or not but thing he did is totally not forgivable.........

She said trying to make her innocent friend understand..........

Ama : okay as you think but now leave him and don't create here please........

She said looking around as the people passing by were looking at them.......

Khushi nodded seeing this........

Khu : Go now otherwise you won't be able to recognize you face ...........

Khushi warned Rohit pointing her finger at him who nodded and went from there..........

Roh : (in mind) I won't forget this insult Khushi...........you will regret slapping me.........

He said in his mind and left the mall..........