~ 91 - Happiness ~

Somedays Later

Delhi

Raizada Mansion

A fews days before when Gaurav got discharge from the hospital all brought him back to Delhi.... Arnav had even called best doctors and Gaurav's treatment was also going along with the physiotherapy classes.......

Though the past few days hard for them but they supported each other in every way possible and that's what a family is ......they stand by our side in all our difficult times..........

Since one person had to be with Gaurav all the time so Gauri stayed with him and was taking care of his all the medicines while Khushi was taking care of his diet plan and Arnav and Atharv were taking his regular physiotherapy classes in the morning and evening as instructed by the doctor........

Currently Khushi was in the kitchen looking after the lunch arrangement with the staff's help........when Arnav came running inside the kitchen huffing........

Arshi's look 👇

Khushi : What happened Arnav ? Why are you running like this ? And what you are doing at home this time

She asked as it was his time to be in office.......

He drank the water that she passed to him...........

Arnav : Where is your phone ?

He asked when he was calmed a bit..........

She frowned.........but nevertheless looked here and there trying to spot her phone then she remembered she left it in her room only for charging...........

Khushi : In room .........why what happened anything serious........

She raised her brows........

He looked at her as she was behaving very calm it seems she had forgotten what day is today......

Arnav : Don't you remember Jaan what day is today.......

He asked again..........

Khushi : No......